Reply to Warmahordes Sticky - Post #10:
The easiest way to post individual links is:
1) open up the topics, that have posts that you wish to link, in separate tabs/windows.
2) begin writing the post which you will house the links.
3) When you come to the point you want insert a link, highlight the text you wish to be the link name with your mouse.
4) next you copy the URL to the page you wish to link, then click the "Insert Link" button located at the top of the message window.
5) paste the copied URL. Repeat as necessary.
If you want to link individual posts, the URL will be found scrolling to the post you wish to link, then click on the post number. The post number is located on the right-hand side of the top strip above each post; also where the date and time of the post are located. This will take you to the page with only the desired post on it.
I hope this helps!
You can even edit this into your post in the Warmahordes Thread directory where you asked for help.
Destroyer of Worlds