I was re-reading the Cryx book the other day and spotted a colossal number of rules that could do with being changed due to the arrival of the Huge 'jacks. Here's the list, with guesses as to how PP will handle them, did I miss any and are there more in the other books?
- Ripjaw, Vice Lock: I don't think a Colossal would even be slowed by a bone-chicken. Predict this will change to Large Base & smaller only.
- Cankerworm, Salvage & Adapt: Predict +6 Damage heal from a Huge base but no weapons.
- Leviathan, Burst Fire: Predict +3 Damage vs Huge base. Indecently its kinda weird that the Leviathan is much smaller than a Kraken...
- The Withershadow Combine, Dark Industries: As currently worded if these guys kill a Huge 'Jack it leaves no wreck marker. It would clearly be waaaay too good for them to turn enemy colossals into Kraken but a Helljack would be ok.
- Machine Wraith, Machine Meld: Clearly having a 1pt solo steal a 18-20pt jack is a bit too good. I kinda like the idea of allowing 2 wraiths to inhabit a Colossal, the first would prevent focus from being allocated to the 'jack & the second takes it over as normal.
- Necrotech, Create Scrap Thrall: Predict D6 Scrapies, same as from a Heavy, but Huge wreck adds +2 to the roll.