Thread: Kilt Lifter

Default Kilt Lifter

Is this model around anymore? I can't seem to find it for purchase.

TB Paint Progress: 166/207pts; Warlocks 12/12

http://store.privateerpress.com/kilt...sivemodel.aspx

Kilt Lifter Trollkin Exclusive Model

Your Price: $15.00

Quantity:
    * Whole number only

Add to a new shopping list

Email this page to a friend
    Previously a specialty brew and collectible t-shirt at The RAM in Indy at Gen Con, this is your first chance to own the limited edition collector's sculpt.
    This model is for collectors only, no rules exist for the Kilt Lifter Trollkin.
    Can't make it to Gen Con? The Kilt Lifter Trollkin model will also be available in our online store beginning August 18, 2008.
    Model is supplied unpainted and requires assembly. Model is not shown to scale. Models contain small parts and are not appropriate for children under the age of 12.
    Emmy [Init:n/a][FP: 3/3][Vit:13/13][DEF:15][ARM:10][Kills:5][Destroyed: 1][Captures:1][DamageTaken:5][ShotsFired:18]
    Jennan [Init:18][FP:0/3][Vit:13/13][DEF:11][ARM:14/16 (18 with Friendly Spell)][Kills:6]

D'oh, I missed it - was looking under Trollblood PP exclusives and all it had was the old metal models.

TB Paint Progress: 166/207pts; Warlocks 12/12

Annihilator

Yeah, its technically not a Trollblood, so its not in the Hordes Gallery.

Trollkin, but not Trollblood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celedor View Post
    Caress your models. Know them. Intimitely. Every curve, detail, and contour. Love your models. And they will love you.

I use him as my Fennblade Officer when I play Borka. Love the sculpt

I've always loved the model. I keep hoping that we'll eventually get rules for him. Here's hoping that he'll be in Hordes: Roflstomp.
    Quote Originally Posted by PPS_DC View Post
    Mercenaries and Minions are the Shrodinger's cat of factionality.

"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum - He who wishes for peace, let him prepare for war."

As with most people I talk to about him, I just use him as a Trollkin Champion Hero. He's way too cool to not make it on the table.

He's my Runebearer at the moment, since I seem to have misplaced my original one.
    Grab your pick, grab your shovel, head on down to the Amish rumble!

Destroyer of Worlds Arizona_Troll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sobek View Post
    I've always loved the model. I keep hoping that we'll eventually get rules for him. Here's hoping that he'll be in Hordes: Roflstomp.

When/if Hordes gets Ranking Officers, I hope they make him the RO. Who wouldn't want to join the Trollblood Party if the Kiltlifter is bringing the booze? Not to mention there's a gobber on his base - he's already got the support of the minion community!

See my photo blog here or my PP forum thread here. I also have a Pinterest page here. Last update 11/9/14 (Lord Carver).

I am going to use him as a leader for my fen blades... the leader is sorta unremarkable anyway... so I thought he would work well... I may cut the sword down to a hook blade... but I may just leave it and simply paint him up...

Quote Originally Posted by Saraminss View Post
    I am going to use him as a leader for my fen blades... the leader is sorta unremarkable anyway... so I thought he would work well... I may cut the sword down to a hook blade... but I may just leave it and simply paint him up...
    This, for a while I used him as the Officer until I realized the Leader is too hard to distinguish in my Fenns so got moved over.
    Emmy [Init:n/a][FP: 3/3][Vit:13/13][DEF:15][ARM:10][Kills:5][Destroyed: 1][Captures:1][DamageTaken:5][ShotsFired:18]
    Jennan [Init:18][FP:0/3][Vit:13/13][DEF:11][ARM:14/16 (18 with Friendly Spell)][Kills:6]

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatblah View Post
    This, for a while I used him as the Officer until I realized the Leader is too hard to distinguish in my Fenns so got moved over.
    That's pretty much what I use him for as well. Either that, or as a Fell Caller. He looks far more inspiring to me than some guy with a torch strapped to his back.
    Quote Originally Posted by PPS_DC View Post
    Mercenaries and Minions are the Shrodinger's cat of factionality.

"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum - He who wishes for peace, let him prepare for war."

Annihilator

Quote Originally Posted by Sobek View Post
    That's pretty much what I use him for as well. Either that, or as a Fell Caller. He looks far more inspiring to me than some guy with a torch strapped to his back.
    Oh, thats a torch? I always thought it was a big horn for his shouting attack... silly me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celedor View Post
    Caress your models. Know them. Intimitely. Every curve, detail, and contour. Love your models. And they will love you.

Not a bad Champ hero either, especially when hanging out with Borka.
    Shred the Gnar(ls)!