Destroyer of Worlds
Thunderdome! York, Pa 5/18/12
Thunderdome Mini Tournament at The Comic Store West
Participation - $3.00
Courtesy of Lost Hemisphere
- Warcaster Thunderdome is a 4-player format.
- Each player?s army consists of three Warcasters/Warlocks from the same faction.
- Each Warcaster/Warlock choice can only ever bring one model to the table. No Halfjacks, no Keg Carrier, only one Coven member, Goreshade has no feat, etc. Yes, this makes some casters a bad choice in the format.
- The Warcasters are considered to share a battlegroup.
- The field of play is 36″ on each side. Deployment zones are a 10″ bubble at each corner. There is a 12″ hill in the center of the board, and an 8″ impassable wall extends from the center of each edge toward the center of the board.
- Models cannot be healed and cannot regenerate power fields in any way. Once damage is inflicted, it cannot be removed.
- Warlocks use the mechanics for Focus instead of Fury? they gain their full Fury value at the start of the turn, and overcharge instead of transferring.
- Warcaster Thunderdome is intended to be a very fast format. While there are no timed turns per se, players should be punished with badgering and verbal abuse if they play slowly or waste time strategizing. Plan on your opponent?s turn? when it?s your go, GO!