Double Trouble Tournament
When: Saturday, May 26th
Where: The Compleat Strategist
11 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016
10:30am registration, 11:00am 1st round begins.
Entry Fee: $10.00, First come first serve
- 50 points, 1 lists
- Two warcasters/Warlocks in the list. A Minion or Mercenary Warcaster/Warlock can be used as a second Warcaster/Warlock if it will work for your base Faction.
- Warjacks/Warbeasts only.
- Each Warcaster/Warlock must have at least one Warjack/Warbeast in it's Battlegroup.
- 10 minute turns/5 minute extension
- Killbox Scenario - A Warcaster/Warlock is considered Removed From Play if it is outside the Killbox when checking. Both must be Removed From Play to lose this way.
- A player wins when both of the opposing Warcasters/Warlocks have been destroyed or all of the opposing Warjacks/Warbeasts have been destroyed.
- Models must be mostly put together and be easily recognizable for the model it is.
- NO PROXY?S
- Bring two copies of your list, one for the Judge and one for you. Please e-mail these lists to firstname.lastname@example.org for quicker registration.
- To quote a FAQ, you must bring a copy of it. Otherwise, you may not quote it.
- Prize Support: 1st place Medal, "Most fun to play against" award.
- There will also be an individual hobby competition in which you may submit one model. You may only enter one model. There will be a prize for 1st place for this competition.
HOBBY COMPETITION RULES
The model (or terrain piece) must represent Mercenaries in some way. The model does not need to be a Mercenary model, but must be themed as such. Conversions will count as heavily as painting, both would be even better. This will be judged using many variables (scope of the project, creativity, technical merits, etc.). Players enter a model they painted or converted within the last 6 months, using the honor system. Once a model is entered in a competition, it can't be entered in one again. The model can be part of a unit. The whole unit isn't entered, just one model, however that entry will exclude any other models from the unit being entered in subsequent competitions. Unit attachments models are not considered part of a unit for this purpose, but do exclude one another.