Need opinions on an army scheme.
I've decided to go the elemental route with my troll theme on-top of a united kriel army. The idea is that members of the army will be painted in a variety of different skin tones based on the five elements. My thoughts for each color are as follows:
- Metal: I am thinking of making their skin bronze (aged for older trolls) with iron for the rocky/spikey pathces.
- Fire: lava style skin with obsidian spikey parts.
- Earth: rocky skin gemstone spikey bits.
- Water: frozen ice like trolls.
- Wood: These trolls will be painted in different schemes like poisonous frogs and their spikey bits will be bone.
For the tartan I was thinking of incorporating each of the colors to show the united front. The base cloth will be green, with the thick strip being yellow with a blue core, and then a separate alternating grey and red stripes.
Thoughts? Have you seen any of these ideas implemented well?
This probably should have been in trollbloods community.
Last edited by SethDrebitko; 05-17-2012 at 05:26 PM.
You got to see the zreef Lave trolls! Some body link them !
sounds like a cool idea do it man and show us photos of when there done