1) Infernal Machine on battle college helped a bit but what is the + to move and MAT on it?
2) How will fenris berserk attacks work with sidestep? Since both say "immediately after" we get to choose to make berserk attacks before or after his first initial and then sidestep or vice versus?
3) Why in the world would anyone think that Vlad would not be able to assassinate? Sure lower pow, but most warlocks and warcasters will fall over after 2-3 boosted shots from POW 13 remember?
4) Since Vlad himself has blood quenched that does mean the mount attacks will trigger the +1 ARM & STR correct?
5)brutal charge is like on strakov and only gives +2 damage correct?
6) Why is everyone focused on Drago when infernal machine on a spriggan (lance remember?) would seem to be so much better than drago.... yes I know Drago gets free HOF with vlad....
7) Why does this and the epic version of vlad not have warjack bond rule like eSorcha and eIrusk where you could give drago or bonded jack 4 focus?
Yeah a lot of questions but that is whats on my mind.