Dude, that would almost redeem that horrible, horrible movie (I say it twice because it was horrible both times!)...
Cryx: 655 pts- Trolls: 270- pts Cygnar: 250 pts ---W/D/L Tracker- Cryx: 277|3|152 - Trolls: 55-0-33 - Cygnar: 12-0-5
My painting log: http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i478/Drzombieface/
1) Galleon - Very interesting and true steam punk machine. Someday I get a small army of mercenaries and Galleon is sure to be in it. ^^
2) Kraken - The only full unique colossal, which is not just a larger version of warjack\warbeast.
3) Conquest - Power!! ^^
4) Judicator - The most anticipated design. Nothing unusual.
5) Stormwall - Don't like this shoulder guns. -_-
6) Hyperion - Subjectively I do not like the design of elven warjacks. They are boring and with strange proportions.
1) Archangel - Dragon!!! Beautiful creature аnd very dynamic pose. No tentacles!
2) Mountain King - Power!! ^^
3) Mammoth - Just extreme gladiator with guns. Nothing unusual.
4) Woldwrath - Don't like this shoulder rocket launchers -_-
1. General Awesomesauce (i dont even kno what he looks like, but he is a shorty, he rules all)
3. everything else
Originally Posted by PPS_ Will about Woldwrath
I was really looking forward to dropping some lightning storm AOEs at range and enjoying the look on my opponent's face when I placed a AOE 4 template on his model after hitting it in melee and telling him everything under that template is now knocked down!
1. Judicator. Can't wait to see the model. The artwork looks sweet.
2. Stormwall. More lighting flavored awesomesauce for Cygnar.
3. Conquest. More square than I would have liked but still cool. Not as good as the artwork.
4. Kraken. Pretty neat design but doesn't thrill me.
5. Galleon. Poor transition from artwork to model. I was expecting it to look the best.
6. Hyperion. Typical Retribution weirdness.
1. Archangel. In a game where Dragons rule we finally get a proper dragon. Love it.
2. Mountain King. Big and badass. Another home run here.
3. Mammoth. Too similar to the Titan Extreme.
4. Woldwrath. Meh.
My Khador army and display table. http://privateerpressforums.com/show...71#post1728071
I have to say though, I love them all apart from Conquest. Deciding which one(s) to get will be extremely hard.
1) Stormwall- I like the clean lines and proportions.
2) Galleon- For the complete opposite.
3) Conquest- Huge and powerful looking
4) Hyperion- One of the better looking Ret jacks.
5) Kraken- Ok up front, but the recessed head and bulbous back pull it down.
1) Archangel- It's a badass dragon. Nuff said.
2) Mammoth- I rather like the gun platform look.
3) Woldwrath- A ponderous giant.
4) Mountain King- Looks a bit too much like big Mulg.
#1 Galleon, none of the the others come close to it's awesomeness!
#2 Kraken, it just looks awesome!
#3 Hyperion, kinda drool-worthy
#4 Conquest I'm not exactly a huge fan but I do like the way it looks with the gun and all
#5 Stormwall, Dull... just dull...
#6 Judicator, It's just ugly, to many sharp angles it looks like it's made out of folded paper.
#1 Archangel, makes me want to start Legion
#2 Mammoth, I really do like the design of it, the gun looks awesome :3
#3 Mountain King, it kinda just looks like a big Dire Troll, no weapons or anything, the whelps are kinda fun though :3
#4 Woldwrath, eh... kinda dull :/
Galleon by far. Very directional styling. Like the risk they took with this model's art direction.
Everything else pales in comparison.
Originally Posted by Killionaire
Judicator. Detail aside, just it's overall shape looks awesome. The way the arm plates extend off the back of the elbows and the rocket pods slant forwards with the smokestacks angling backwards give it an overall very menacing and advanced appearance. When the model comes out, I suspect it will blow people away.
That said, this is a poor time to bring this sort of thread up when we haven't actually seen more than half the models yet. Concept art and renders are nothing next to actually holding the model and looking at it from all sides.
"If at first you don't succeed, label it version 1.0."