I just got back from Lock & Load (which was awesome), and I find myself with a couple of extra colossals: a Conquest, a Stormwall, and a Kraken. What should I do with them? Well, I am going to raffle them off to those of you who pre-register for Space City Con 2012 in Houston, TX running August 10 – 12. See details below.
• In order to be entered in the raffle, you need pre-register for Space City Con 2012 - http://spacecitycon.com/. You must send me a copy of your receipt as proof of pre-registration. Please email the copies to email@example.com.
• Once I receive your receipt, I will enter your name in the drawing.
• There will be 3 drawings – one for each Colossal. These drawings will occur on June 30, July 16, and July 31.
• Whoever wins the first drawing will choose whichever Colossal he wants. Whoever wins the second drawing will choose from the two remaining. The last winner will receive the Colossal that is left.
• Once someone wins, their name is removed for the subsequent drawings. Each person may win only once.
• I will email the winners to them know they won and to see which Colossal they want.
• Winners must be present at the convention to receive the Colossal. If a winner is unable to attend, the other winners can exchange Colossals if they want. Any unclaimed Colossals will be raffled again.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
I hope to see you at Space City Con!