I'm still a little bit shocked about getting the prize for this entry as there were certainly better painters than me in the contest. I guess the conversion work (which I'm very pleased with) netted me enough brownie points
I estimate I spent about 30-40 hours on the paintjob. Customization is a little harder to figure out since so much time is spent on other things while waiting for stuff to cure, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was another 30 hours.
These are the only images I have right now. I'll be away from my photo setup until the weekend but I think you get the general idea. Comments, questions and critique is always welcome.
I did take plenty of pictures during the conversion work which will be featured in an article series on Hand Cannon Online in the coming weeks once I get it written.