Character Gobber Gun Mage Ninja! Just seems cool
Feline Circle Beast
Burrowing/Digging Circle Beast (Mole?)
Character Blackclad Druid Unit
Man-o-War Armored Warcaster
I always thought that the Cult of Cyriss from the old IK RPG would make excellent merc additions for Warmachine or an Ally unit for Cygnar. I can easily see them making any sort of medium-based high-ARM infantry automaton-type units. Either way, with their supa-advanced technological skills they could make all sorts of awesome goodies that could be available for a variety of forces.
I don't care about gaining any themes per se, as much as I want one to stop: enough elemental trolls please. They're boring, mostly redundant, and unless the Pyre/Slag/Winter get redone to work with the Storm Troll "chassis", they're lame looking to boot.
We need more fun and variety with our light Trolls, please! The elemental theme is tired and worn out.
Light Warbeast thats spiritual and carries runes and augments other rune skills. Somewhat like Runelord Trollkin Light Warbeast.
Heavy Warbeast with a thumper on its back/arms. Trollkin Cannoneer
Solo that augments beasts in a way: Trollkin Soothsayer Shaman
Current Faction(s): Trollbloods/Minions/Mercs/Legion/Retribution:
Restripped, now with more ! 277/350 points completed. Last: Scattergunners (With UA) Next: EGrim
Restripped, and all green! 30/60 points completed. Last: Boomhowlers Next: Bone Grinders
For Circle, Gallows Groves being part of Cassius' tier. Just makes way too much sense that I'm shocked they're not already.
For Skorne, one more Incorporeal model option so Mordikaar's tier doesn't need Feralgeist filler.
For Menoth, a couple more light warjack variants with ranged capability to give Amon some tactical flexibility for his tier.
Lesser warcasters would be my top pick.
However I personally would like to see a Ret Shyeel Myrmidon caster. These guys created self sustaining weapons of incredible destructive means and not one of them exist to directly support said creations?
The Vyros twins don't count.
Protectorate Paladin army for 2020!
At least I'm realistic for the street date...
1. A person who goes ahead and makes known the approach of another; herald.
2. Anything that foreshadows a future event.
3. To act as harbinger to; herald the coming of.
Dire Troll with armor and/or reach weapon
Trollkin solo/unit (shamans?) that augments Trolls/Dire Trolls
Champions with reach (WA?)
Trollblood anti-upkeep utility
Oh, that trollbloods could be costed more from their stats than from some ridicules "all-buffs-possible-applied and constant successful though-rolls"-state that never can actually occur.
Storm Keepers - 3/5-man Storm Knight unit with SPD 5, MAT 7, DEF 11, ARM 15, 8-wounds, Immunity: Electricity, Defensive Line, Electro-Leap, Brutal Charge, and P+S 13 melee weapons. Wee!
I want undead versions of the pirates that work with the seadogs for cryx and the rev crew.
you have rengrave, invincible captain of the invincible ship, he totally buffs revenant crews.
"Nerf Walking Sticks"
Trolling is not your strong suit.
Pikemen, probably skorne and mercs best suited.
Kind of reverse mage hunter assassins, defensive strike and 4" reach out of activation, no reach at all in activation. Pseudo CMA that allows multiple to combine to 'take' a charge from heavies etc. Or maybe just gang.
4" reach would allow 2-3 ranks of low pow attacks if infantry wanted to charge the front.
i'd like a UA for widowmakers that lets them ignore forests and clouds. we have great snipers, but they have to sit so close to the edge of the woods that they usually end up dying on turn 2 or 3, which doesn't give them a lot of time to operate.
also, hunting dogs for kossites, kossite light cav (though the greylord cav starts to scratch that itch in a big way), and inexpensive (from a money standpoint) plastic units.
just on the internet
I'd love there to be enough units/solos to make a pure Thamarite list with Fiona.
1) A Character Unit of Paladins that are similar to the Great Bears instead of a solo with 2 body guards. Something with backswing, reach weapon masters, stances, pathfinder, and Defensive Line.
2) A small or full unit of Monks
3) A unit that is immune to fire and can tarpit. See the above bullet.
4) A paladin caster that is a pure attrition master like Xerxis is for Skorne.
5) A jack caster maybe Epic Reznik that has a spell to give a model or unit reach plus mobility.
6) A character U.A. or solo for Bastions and Cinerators that makes them better by giving backswing/cleave or speed increase.
Last edited by delar; 06-12-2012 at 03:52 AM.
Top ten; in no particular order. Kudos to those who mentioned any of these first.
1. Any new pirates.
2. Steelhead Man-o-Wars Character unit.
3. 3 model Druid of Orboros or Wolves of Orboros or Tharn (mixed types) Character unit.
4. A unit for Fiona's Cultist rule that isn't the current one.
5. Another Circle heavy with a ranged weapon.
6. A fire themed Warlock for Circle.
7. Bane Cavalry. (check)
8. Wold-Warrior - Equipped like a Cygnar Centurion but a Wold.
9. Stone Mason - Solo able to repair Wolds.
10. Cryx model with Shield Guard
@ Antipope: Can there be only one Antipope or are there many?
Last edited by George Spiggott; 06-12-2012 at 06:04 AM.
Warmachine: Cryx, 4 Star Syndicate, Highborn Covenant & Magnus - Most Wanted
Hordes: Circle Orboros
1) A character unit. Soulless, Mage Hunters, Sentinels, Arcanists, whatever. Would be nice to have one.
2) Epic Nayl. The backstory for the model is really interesting, but fielding him in his current iteration is normally only good for helping your opponent. A functional variant would be great. Arcane Annihilation as a *Action would be peachy.
3) A Nyss Caster. eLanyssa?
4) A new "Mage Hunter Strikeforce" unit or "House Shyeel Battle Mage" unit so running tier 4 lists does not require buying 1-2 extra units which cannot be fielded outside of tier lists.
5) A caster with a warjack bond.
6) A way to give gorgons reach.
7) A spell that buffs MAT or gives boosted melee attack rolls.
8) Warcaster parity with Hordes. Recognition that if Hordes' model count deserve to be brought into proximity with Warmachine levels, that Retribution at least deserves to be brought up to speed with the current Hordes levels of caster choices.
Last edited by Houston; 06-12-2012 at 06:22 AM.
"Let's not be English, French or German any more. Let's be European. No, not European, let's be men. Let's be humanity. All we have to do is get rid of one last piece of egocentricity - patriotism."
- Victor Hugo (1802-85)
After Julius takes over, 3Magnus should be a Cygnar Ally that can't take character units/solos/warjacks :>
But no seriously:
- Steelhead light cavalry
- medium base high armor unit for generic mercenaries
- battle mage UA or another battle mage unit
- those mysterious Vyre units.