So after a long hiatus (early mk1) I have dived back in and am messing around with circle.
My opponent is running legion, learning curve anyone? Anyway I have some thoughts on the faction and am wondering how off I am.
1. A primaled stalker with kromac support is mean as hell.
2. Shifting stones are good against bad players and bad against good players, in other words, bad.
3. There seem like a lot of lists at various point levels that don't need infantry at all, which makes me think stuff like lord of the feast and friends are a risk to take.
4. Druids seem good....
5. In general feat turns don't seem that impressive for circle compared to other factions.
6. Eyeless sight is stoopid.