Default Captain Gunnbjorn Tier List & Sons of Bragg

Can I take the Son of Bragg in a Captain Gunnbjorn Tier list?

Destroyer of Worlds

Yes, they have a ranged attack and the list doesn't specifically state non-character.
    Pyre Troll: ...effortless annoyance with continuous fire

I should have clarified the question. The Tier list states include units with ranged weapons. If only one model in the unit has a ranged weapon (being singular), does this satisfy the tier list?

The description is "Trollblood units with ranged weapons", I would say they have a ranged weapon, therefore they count.

TB Paint Progress: 166/207pts; Warlocks 12/12

Unless there is a future ruling that specifically says they can't, I say yes. They satisfy the criteria just fine.

If Sons fo Bragg can't be included to Gunnbjorns tierlist, then his tierlist can be maximum tier 2, becouse thumper is also unit whit only one ranged weapon.

Destroyer of Worlds

Actually,while you could go to tier 2, you wouldn't even get the benefit of tier 1. You're allowed to take only beasts with ranged weapons and bouncers, but every troll beast has max. 1 ranged weapon. So no cost-reduced Bombers and Blitzers.

The proper answer is, that it's ranged weapons because it's also beasts/units
    Pyre Troll: ...effortless annoyance with continuous fire