So the mechanics for Warmachine when it comes to managing Focus are pretty clear.
Now I'm trying out Hordes. I love the models but the Fury mechanics seem a bit puzzling. I also have a question about Charging.
The big wall I've run into is in regards to the Fury a Warlock still has at the end of their turn and at the beginning of their next turn.
1) Does a Warlock have to discard all their Fury at the end of their activation or can they carry it over to their next activation and leach/reave whatever they can so long as it does not exceed their FURY stat?
2) If a Warlock can carry their Fury (they aren't required to discard it) into their next turn, does the Fury they keep grant a bonus at all?
3) Let's assume that a model is going to charge with a melee weapon. The charge is successful, it hits, it does damage. Can the model continue to use its remaining melee attacks without being forced?
4) If a model charges and the charge fails, can the model continue to use its remaining melee attacks without being forced?
5) Can a model charge using a special melee attack and then use its remaining melee attacks without being forced?
I've got the Hordes MkII rulebook but I'm confused on how Charging is described versus special actions/attacks.
Thanks in advance!