Here is my Saxon Orrik. Haven't sealed him for play yet, looking for critiques prior to calling him done.
Wanted a basing challenge so I sculpted the base with Super Sculpey, WIP of the base is in another thread.
I tried to challenge myself with painting a little bit on this one. Free hand on the cape and new colors for shading. Tried a few new things, Experimented with shading the cream cape with sanguine base and cryx base to try to bring the reds and purples from the base a little into the model. I used green for the cloak and highlight to compliment the purple on the base. I wanted to try to get away from Badab Black and Devlin Mud, so only washes i did here were ones I made of myself and only tones not far from the base color. All this is new for me, I know I have a long way to go. Anyway, here it is: