I?m just about to start up a Cryx army with a BB on its way and I?d like a bit of modeling pointers to help me along. I have a decent sized troll force and I?ve an adequate Ret. One but all up I?ve played ~20 games of WMH so I?m still fairly noobish.
I?m planning to do a Jack-heavy army led by Morty, probably Tier or at least with the potential to play tier and not require to many more purchases to play non-tier and have a few questions that my cruddy search-Fu hasn?t solved yet:
- How tricky is it to Omni-Jack the Helljack & CrabJack kits? are there specific jacks I shouldn?t bother trying to accommodate for Morty when Omni-Jacking to make things easier?
- After reading Battlecollege ? any further tips for the assembly & painting of Morty? is Dreyfuss (that?s what I call him) just as fiddly to build and are there any conversions I could try to make the going easier?
- I don?t like identical posed models ? any ideas for WarWitch sirens seeing as I?ll have at least 2? I don?t care for the PP conversions rules as I don?t play in tourneys but I?d still want it to be reasonable. I was thinking converting a pLylyth model?
- What would be another Caster I could run using essentially the same models I?ll be running for Morty just to mix things up a bit later on down the track?
- Kraken + Morty seem a good pairing ? is there any decent netlists out for that combo yet? (my #1 opponent just bought a Stormwall so I?m guessing he?d like to find some other colossals to bash heads with!)
- Is there any newer noob guides for Morty that includes Wrath stuff etc?