I didn't feel as if my questions were worthy enough for the rules section as to how "noobish" they will seem so I decided to put them here.
I am a menoth player who plays in a heavy warmachine area. I really don't know any hordes players and when I'm at my flgs, i usually spend my time just talking about warmchine or actually playing my menoth.
So, I am infatuated with Trollbloods and picked up the warpack, eHoarluk, Mulg and a Mauler for pretty cheap. My buddy(Khador) and I played a small game (20pts) the other night and I just felt like I was getting a lot of stuff wrong (only have hordes quick start rules but know warmachine rules)
So here are some of my questions and concerns;
1. In the control phase, if I have 8 fury distributed among beasts and my warlock has a fury of 7, can I leach 7, upkeep and then leach the final one or do I have to do all my leaching before I upkeep, etc.?
2. Can I cast an Animi on the model casting it or can I only cast it on another friendly model?
3. Are animi forced or do you just obtain fury from them? (I'm pretty sure it's forced but just want clarification.)
4. Crippled spirit sucks (not a question)
5. Aspect circles: These things are confusing. I have a hard time determining if the inner circles belong to 1 or 2, 3 or 4, etc. Any clarification on this?
6. Are there every any advantages to letting a beast frenzy tactics wise?
I'm sure some of these questions are pretty noobish and but I do appreciate all feedback provided!