Now that we know he is coming and all of his wonderful abilities, what do we think.....Tier, 4*, Highborn or Searforge?
I have gone over some simple stuff, (and got some of it wrong) and it seems I will need to buy a lot of models that I have avoided in the past.
The Stunties have always been a guilty pleasure for me, but I have only been successful with Gorten. So what do we think?
1. Horgenhold Artillery - yes/no, only in Tier?
2. Horgenhold Forgeguard - no benefits from any of his spells, but they love his Feat and Martial Discipline
3. Jacks in his battle group - Go all heavies to benefit from Energizer and Unstoppable Force?
4. If in Tier, what solos. If out of Tier, what solos?
5. Does adding the Hammerfall UA help or is it a waste of 3pts?
I am playing with the idea of buying models/units to make a 50pt Tier 4 as that seems great, but at the same time its expensive. The other issue is I like almost all Stunties in my Stunty army!