The tournament will take place in Krakow on 17-18 November. It is expected to conduct six battles - four in the first day and two in the second.
1. The player is required to have a fully painted army (painting: Hardcore), original statistic cards, as well as own tags of focus/fury and of cast spells. The player is also required to have own timer.
2. During the tournament are in force the conversion rules determined in the Steamroller 2012. Models deviating from these rules may be approved after the previous acceptance of the Tournament Organiser. Photos of arguable models please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of sending a photo, please follow the convention of e-mail?s subject: MP_player / first name and last name or nickname / conversion / name of the converted model
3. During the tournament is in force the death clock principles (64 minutes per player). The army list for 50 points is required (a second army list is optional). The scenarios will be drawn before every battle according to the rules determined in the Steamroller.
4. The application to the tournament will be possible by the forum www.warmachina.pl (or by a new forum which will replace it) and sending an email to email@example.com. In case of sending an application to the tournament by email, please follow the convention of e-mail?s subject: Application_MP / first name and last name / nickname (optional). Registered players are required to send the army list to organiser no later than on 01/11/2012 in order to verify its correctness. The tournament organiser will make every effort in order to enable all registered players to take part in the tournament; however, the organiser reserves the right to reject applications exceeding the limit of participants. Please note that the negotiations on the location of the tournament will begin in August and before it the organiser is not able to provide the exact number of participant?s limit. It is expected that the participant?s limit will be not less than 40 people. In case of exceeding the limit the date of application will be taken into consideration.
5. The organiser reserves the right to disclose the army list for the other participants of the tournament (now this option is tested among players).
6. In case if the army lists are not disclosed, the organiser will reserve the right to verify randomly the compliance of the sent army list and the army list used virtually. In case of discrepancies a player may be disqualified.
7. All models must have an indicated front arc. If this is not applicable the line determined by shoulders of the model will be decisive. In case if it is not possible to determine this line the decision will be considered to the detriment of the player who does not have markings.
8. On the tournament three first places and the best painted army will be awarded. If this is possible also the best player from each faction will be awarded. In addition, the possibility of a commemorative medals and coins for each participant is being negotiated.
9. The best painted army will be elected by players. Armies with the name of the player will be exhibited for the evaluation after first day of the tournament.
10. The cost of participation in the tournament is not known yet. As soon as all negotiations are completed, the information will be given to all participants.
Schedule of event:
9:30 - 10:00 registration
10:15 - 12:15 1st battle
12:30 - 14:30 2nd battle
14:30 - 15:30 dinner break
15:30 - 17:30 3rd battle
17:45 - 19:45 4th battle
19:45 - 20:30 army presentation and voteing
10:00 - 12:00 5th battle
12:15 - 14:15 6th battle
14:30 announcing results and awards.
The hours of battles can a bit differ- it will depend how long it will takes the battles to end - if everybody will end their games quicker then we can start the next round sooner.
In next few days there will be more info about accomodation (the sure thing is that it would be sleeping places in school where we will play, but I will try to find other cheap sleeps near event place). Also there is high chance that there will be night event - in past that was typically 15pts T&C/MM mini tournament.
As I know we can take about 80 people - for now I have 50 people declared to come.
Tournament will take place in public elementary school number 29.
Here is a link to googlemaps with way to get to the place:
about 60 people is estimated to attend in present.
Also it was decided that we will disclose lists of players at Wednesday 7th of November.
Due to securing large place the limit of attendance is raised to 80 people.
Entry fee can be paid on tournament and will be about 50 PLN (~15 euro)
There will be option for sleeping at school for free (needs own sleeping bag), now we are looking for addicional cheap accomodations to support everybody.
Hope to see everybody interested. If you need any more info pm me.
Hope to see you there!
we have issues with forum adress, redirection is not working, so current adress is warmachina.home.pl.
After return from OETC I will try to make standalone web page about event.
If possible I would like to get lists in format proposed by forward kommander. It will help us checking lists and also it would be more clear for me and you.
After some more discussion and testing during last tournament we decided to change time to 55 minutes. Also I would like to remind about sending lists before 1st of November
players list for tournament. we have 57 atendances in the end: