Default Iron Kingdoms Models: Speculate

Boneswarm

Perhaps this could become a UA for Alexia or go w/ an Epic Alixia. could be awesome.

Father Pandor Dumas

Could let Precursors work along side of Alexia
    Last edited by Mr.B; 11-29-2009 at 04:35 PM.
    [img]C:\Users\David\Pictures\butcherhate.jpg[/img]

Cleric of Morrow and Battle Chaplain

Models that can actually buff Precursors.

Seth Alkot, Monster Hunter

Having a trio of beast killers on the field would be interesting. This guy would def/ have Animosity [Farrow] cool twist though.

There are a lot more i could post in this thread but, you get the point. I really do hope PP keeps going in the direction w/ IK models. It's a really good on.

Koyote

I was thinking the same thing about Boneswarm and Alexia about a week ago...

Anyway, I'll one up you with a crazy yet plausible idea. Possible Construct Minion Warbeast?

TimVanBoening

I fully support all of these guys!

I already own the Cleric of Morrow (got her free in the speed painting competition at Gen Con), so I'd use her. You can have her, the Chaplan, Precursers and Harlan Versh and have a big Morrow-lovin' army!

The Tomb Maiden is the least plausible of them all, though. It would be cool, but fluff-wise, you would NEVER see one since they're, well, only found in really old tombs. But I'd be all for seeing them.

Seth Alkot is the one I'd be the most interested in fielding from the models listed. (as long as he would work for my factions...either Cryx, Khador or Cygnar (Highborn) or ALL of them)

But who I would want more than anyone is this fine chap...

Give him rules kind of like the Bokur in Bodyguard. He's got A LOT of weapons and looks to be a great deal of fun. The game needs more Ogrun, there's the Bokur, Jonne, and the blighted ones from Legion.

Or this lady...

Don't ask me how they would work the Infernals into the story arc. But she is one of the coolest looking models in the entire game imo.

Even this guy would be fun

Make him like the Hordes version of Reinholt, but with POW 8 (maybe WAY overpowered) daggers. Or kind of like Anastasia Di Bray and her espionage rules. He looks sneaky.

I also like the use of IK models. There are A LOT of models I would love to see. Valeria Alvaro, the Ordic Pistoleer has a great story. Jhureen Hecatha, Satyxis Raider, great model! As long as that stupid looking Paladin of Menoth isn't made. He looks like an exclamation point!
    Last edited by TimVanBoening; 11-29-2009 at 11:49 PM.

modefan93

I'll be quite happy with one/both of the pistol packin' ladies from the range.

The gobber assassin would be fun too.

maxxev

Hi, the Ogrun definately needs to be given rules, we Searforge players need more solos.

More of the IK miniatures are great figures, it's just a shame there are so few dwarves (and I only like the one that would more than likely be a Cygnar ally (Gamack)).

There are so many endless possibilities.
    Let's face it Magnus' Agenda could use a good solo.

Galleon

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Please.... o god please , or even better , I hope hes learned how to control warbeast from the skorne. I could use another caster.

Rosicrucian

I'd love to see some of the Infernals for use with Fiona, but its probably a longshot.

Cannibalbob

I just want Gul the gobber to get some rules.

This game does not have enough Gobbers IMO.

Gnoa

Did anyone know this fine chap is set to release in Feb:

I saw this while looking at new and upcoming releases at Warstore. I don't know much about him, but here is his IK blurb:

Rutger's take-no-muck attitude tends to get him in hairy situations. Lucky for him, he has a mechanikally modified Caspian battleblade and a will to use it. Along with his companion, Taryn di la Rovissi, this Cygnaran roves the southlands in search of high adventure, and is always spoiling for a good fight.

For good measure, here is his "companion", although there is nothing about her coming to WM yet. She is however a Gun Mage, which would be sweet as all get out in a Merc Army:

A former study with the Order of the Golden Crucible, Taryn realized early on that her talents could be put to better use with a brace of magelock pistols in her hands rather than toiling over flasks of alchemical brews. Full of bravado, this lass with an insatiable lust for adventure was last seen clearing out a seaside tavern, along with her adventuring companion Rutger Shaw, of some odd dozen pirate scoundrels
    Last edited by Gnoa; 11-30-2009 at 12:13 PM.

HellecticMojo

he beat the entire Skorne army by himself.

his point cost under mk2 would be ridiculous.

butcher melee, karchev arm, armor piercing, d6 regen every turn, etc etc.

"So small! so cute!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gnoa View Post
    Did anyone know this fine chap is set to release in Feb:

I saw this while looking at new and upcoming releases at Warstore. I don't know much about him, but here is his IK blurb:

Rutger's take-no-muck attitude tends to get him in hairy situations. Lucky for him, he has a mechanikally modified Caspian battleblade and a will to use it. Along with his companion, Taryn di la Rovissi, this Cygnaran roves the southlands in search of high adventure, and is always spoiling for a good fight.
    I think he'll probably be somewhat of a Merc JrWC which would be so amazing. More than anything i hope that jack that is behind him on the IK book becomes an actual model. Look like a Merc Ironclad.
    (sorry couldn't find the img)

another thing i see in the future
    Cyriss, Maiden of Gears, Mistress of Numbers, also known as the Clockwork Goddess

So the Tomb Maiden has got to be a future model w/ stats!
    FA: 2, Reach, Construct, Weapons Master... ect.

Cannibalbob

I think he'll probably be somewhat of a Merc JrWC which would be so amazing.

His front-page announcement from a couple weeks ago said that he is a Jack marshal.

CyrDraconis

Used a couple of 'em for proxies before - the female Morrowan cleric as Rhupert, just for variety (and if I ever get Precursors), and the Tomb Maiden makes a dandy Bokur in a pinch. Was trying to find Seth as a proxy for Alten but didn't have the luck.

There's another Iosan fighter whom I can't recall the name of that might make it into Retribution eventually.

Raven Abaddon

Who's the fella that's the other Bastard?
    I like that guy. He needs to be in my Merc Army.

TimVanBoening

More than anything i hope that jack that is behind him on the IK book becomes an actual model. Look like a Merc Ironclad.
    (sorry couldn't find the img)
    It looks to be equally a Nomad and an Ironclad. The hammer is different, but it has design similarities to both the Nomad and Ironclad. I'd just mod the hands on a Nomad (I smell a new CONVERSION!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by CyrDraconis View Post
    There's another Iosan fighter whom I can't recall the name of that might make it into Retribution eventually.
    Hyls Lyoros is the chaps name. Cool model.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Abaddon View Post
    Who's the fella that's the other Bastard?
    I like that guy. He needs to be in my Merc Army.
    Draegyn.

I only know the names because I'm looking at the models page right now

I thought of rules for the Infernals, and I think they would rock! It of course couldn't be used outside of friendly games, but I think they would be sweet.

Alekzander

When Vinter becomes playable it will be the same day I start a Skorne army. (Or whatever faction he is in. Just look at the model. It's that badass.)

Koyote

Vinter will work for Vinter's Agenda. Unfortunatley, each time a book is released, the number of models willing to work for him gets drastically reduced...

Heavygear

Merc players have been asking for a Steelhead Warcaster.

Magus Damien Sperling used to work for the Talon mercenary company. Wasn't the talon company all but wiped out in the Llael invasion? He could be looking for a new employer.

I would love to see Maulgrin Boldridge as a solo pistolier / gun mage working for Seaforge along with Groot the rhulic burglar and Hargrosh.

I would also like to see the Morrowan solos added to the ranks.

ColdYinTiger

Infernal models will probably be a hordes faction in the future. Cyriss things will probably be a Warmachine faction where Cygnar goes "Oh crap we helped them for this?!"

This sounds bad but I am just waiting for someone to off Vinter, he is the one bland spot on what I consider being a great story with very flavorful characters, and I'm hoping it's either Magnus or Morghoul. That being said an epic Alexia and the boneswarm being used would be so sweet for Minions or Mercs.

The Ogrun is anouther great model for use, Dumas and the clerics will probably be Cygnar only.

geoduck

I agree with HeavyGear. It would to see Magus Damien Sperling as a Highborn Caster (possible Cygnaran ally rule as well). Some fresh blood in the Covenant would be nice.