Upstate New York, born and raised, on a playground is where I spend most of my days.....

Default Farrow / Thornfall Alliance Army - Commissioned through PG_ApocalypseRAT

Greetings my friends!

I wanted to take an opportunity to thank PG_ApocalypseRAT for the great work he has done on my Farrow/Thornfall Alliance army!

Pictures can be see Here!

Just expand the album on the left hand side, and you'll see the subdivision of folders by name. Here are a few pictures to show you how awesome they are...

War Hog

Brine

Farrow Brigands

Road Hog

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."---Ernest Hemingway
    2013 Record w/Lord Carver: 33-8-2 Midas: 13-5-1 Barnabus 6-2-0 Rask 7-1-0
    Pictures of my Minions models!

7th Ring of Turmoil at the Purgatory CrossRoads

That looks like one tortured warhog in that first pic - Very nice. Overall great little boon'o'bacon to your forces of reknown. Gleening a few little tidbits to add to mine own collections... lol

Dude, post some pics of the terrain! That looks sweet!!!

Also, nice hogs

Upstate New York, born and raised, on a playground is where I spend most of my days.....

Quote Originally Posted by the_Ravenous View Post
    That looks like one tortured warhog in that first pic - Very nice. Overall great little boon'o'bacon to your forces of reknown. Gleening a few little tidbits to add to mine own collections... lol
    It is definitely tortured! lol

I'm a huge fan of the bruised skin tone he used, the purple and red flesh really flows together well IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmasterstevo View Post
    Dude, post some pics of the terrain! That looks sweet!!!

Also, nice hogs
    I'll see what I can get of the forest behind it, and PG_ApocalypseRAT painted that piece also!

And thanks!
    "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."---Ernest Hemingway

Nice piggys. I also like the purple bruised skin tones.
    Cheers Morry

Zombie Conqueror

Those are very very well done and detailled.be proud to commend them in battle!

Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    Nice piggys. I also like the purple bruised skin tones.
    Cheers Morry
    Thanks bud, he did a spectacular job with the skin color toning honestly... I was in awe.

Quote Originally Posted by Irall View Post
    Those are very very well done and detailled.be proud to commend them in battle!
    I am very proud! Hence the shameless promotion of the army, and the artist who did it!

He did a great job.

I never pay to get my stuff done though, half the fun of the hobby for me is painting.
    I can understand if you lack the time etc.

That's GW terrain right? You can tell because the substratum of skulls is starting to come up.
    Quote Originally Posted by dicegod
    Death Sentence is money.
    Rot 'n' Roll - my blog about Gatormans and Warmahordes in general - tactica, model reviews, batreps, rants, opinions.
    New Gatormans player? Here is a primer to the Blindwater Pact.

Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon Dtier View Post
    He did a great job.

I never pay to get my stuff done though, half the fun of the hobby for me is painting.
    I can understand if you lack the time etc.
    I agree, he did a great job... And for me the time, and actual ability(!), are just not even close to be up to par. I want my army to look good, so my option was this. Suffice to say I am quite pleased!

Quote Originally Posted by Yertle4 View Post
    That's GW terrain right? You can tell because the substratum of skulls is starting to come up.
    I believe it was, GW for Warhammer Fantasy. That was a commission for our local game store in Albany, NY, Grimfoe Games. The cave behind is a random piece I thought would look cool behind it all and the black background is a Warmachine carrier bag. Figured the 'night' scene would be cool... Cell phone camera botched up a few of the photos, but 'demz the breaks.

I'll direct Rat to this thread so he can chime in!

Lol Thanks Dan and everyone for the complements Im glad you like them. thats what I try to go for

Ill take some pictures of the terrain and throw one up here for you guys this weekend.

Some more Pics are Here Thornfall Alliance

GRIMFOE GAMES

"I will destroy everything in my path to get what I want" - ThePriest

More pics are up in my Thornfall Alliance album on Photobucket, link is in my sig!

Once again a huge thank you to PG_ApocalypseRAT for his great job on the commission work I gave him...

Midas:

Razorboars:

Farrow Bonegrinders