After the last online update I made a few ( more dramatic ) changes to the list I was trying to use during the fieldtest. Saturday night was the first chance I had to play it on a competitive level ( Steamroller 3W and 1L ) and played three games tonight with it a the LGS ( 3W and 0L )...
Kromac the Ravenous
Lord of the Feast
...now I have my eyes set on looking for a 50 point list that will help this one grow.
Adding: Tharn Wolfriders ( leader and four grunts)
This leaves me with 5 points to spend, but on what ?
01. Wolflord Morraig - large base, fast model, aids with Warpath
02. Woldwyrd - anti magic and zone control
03. Gorax - animus for more damaging effects
04. Stoneward and Woldstalkers - adds ranged attacks to the list
05. Two Blackclad Wayfarers - longer threat range with Hunter's Mark
06. Argus - fast model, plus animus and paralysis look good
07. Sentry Stones with Manikins PLUS Shifting Stones - for obvious reasons
-- Taking either the Gorax, Argus, or the two Blackclad Wayfarers leaves me with one extra point to spend: in which case I would just add the Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew ( or Feralgeist ).
-- I think what I'm looking for is synergy ! Of the options above what will benefit the army the most. I'm kinda leaning toward the Woldwyrd.