Default Privateer Press at Gen Con 2013

Please.Please.Please.Please.Please.Please.Please.P lease.Please.Please.Please.Please.Please.Please.Pl ease.Please.Please.Please.Please.Please.Please.Ple ase...

Record in video this part:

4:00 pm: IKRPG GM’ing and Adventure Building(Panel)
    Join Privateer Press staff in a discussion on creating rich and compelling stories for your party. Special attention will be given to GM Skills and creating well rounded adventures that convey the iconic feel of the Iron Kingdoms.

5:00 pm: The Art of the Iron Kingdoms(Panel)
    Privateer Press Creative Director Ed Bourelle shares his insights on the art and aesthetic of the Iron Kingdoms.

Or make an article about that. Or a FMF. I can put some more "please" here if needed!

I'd love to see video of the 4:00 panel.
    Sir Haemophilus Borne, Knight of Cygnar, Militant Order of the Arcane Tempest, Cygnar Reconnaissance Service
    Captain Nicolas Hawke, Owner and Commander of Hawke's Company, Corvis (Military Officer/Pistoleer)
    Lieutenant Arden Ravenstone, Officer of The Phoenix Company, Corvis (Gun Mage/Spy)

I know there's a huge fan base all around the world but I would still happily pay to attend a panel somewhere in the Bellevue/Seattle area on just about any IK topic, put the procedes towards a charity or something so everyone wins! :P (Though maybe I should just start saving so I can go to GenCon next year...)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -The clockwork loses its lustre once one glimpses the gears behind its face-

I would love to see them do a live stream of the panel. Perhaps even taking questions from people in the chat room.
    Wackiness ensues.

Are there any specific questions you all would ask at one of these panels?
    Glorack–Gobber Int PIR/GS - Hijinks (3/3 FP)
    Gerold Rockforge-IWC Doctor's Orders (3/3 FP)
    GM of Steel Toe Acquisions & Recovery, Co.

Quote Originally Posted by LucianDeRomeo View Post
    I know there's a huge fan base all around the world but I would still happily pay to attend a panel somewhere in the Bellevue/Seattle area on just about any IK topic, put the procedes towards a charity or something so everyone wins! :P (Though maybe I should just start saving so I can go to GenCon next year...)
    Or start saving to go to Lock and Load next year - it is right in our back yard....
    A good many dramatic situations begin with screaming. -Barbarella
    These eyes can do more than see. -Blind Mag, Repo! The Genetic Opera

https://www.gencon.com/events/44474

is anyone going to record this? i'll be at gen con, but this seminar is out of tickets... i think i've already signed up for something else at that time now.

Last year I was able to generic ticket my way into all of the Privateer Press Seminars.
    Glorack–Gobber Int PIR/GS - Hijinks (3/3 FP)
    Gerold Rockforge-IWC Doctor's Orders (3/3 FP)
    GM of Steel Toe Acquisions & Recovery, Co.

Quote Originally Posted by LucianDeRomeo View Post
    Lock and Load is a thing.

You can happily pay to attend all sorts of PP events and seminars.

Link to 2013 lock and load

http://www.pplockandload.com/
    -Mordekiem

Zombie Annihilator

Anyone go to this? Anything to say?
    "Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has" - Margaret Mead

Look out! Gundark is a Cryxian raider!
    -Mordekiem