Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
Results 1,041 to 1,080 of 1080
    Destroyer of Worlds DavidWolfen's Avatar

As Joqose has said he'd consider unleashed stuff on a case by case basis, figure might as well try

Shiverwind

Heh. Just realised I should post this here.

Corvin Dyvarc
    Last edited by Taejix; 05-30-2016 at 04:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffiest View Post
    Legion got the nerfbat too, but the Legion forum is the best community in the game and is busily making lemonade out of lemons, then making the lemonade into a flammable corrosive venom and spraying it on their enemies from a Ravagore.
    Tiernan the Red - Gifted Human Bone Grinder/Fire Sorcerer (MWC)
    Corvin Dyvarc - Skilled Human Crucible Guard/Rifleman (IWC)

Double Postal Goodness.
    Last edited by TheBronzebackKing; 05-30-2016 at 09:34 PM.

Probably should do same thing.

Mikhail's Character Sheet
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadam View Post
    Protectorate: When you are villain even in your own story.
    If Cryx and legion had a bikini contest who would win: Deneghra, Saeryn, or the intruding Morvhana?
    Gabriel's Character Sheet - IWC

Taejix, I've reviewed your character and added them to the list. You may post in the IC thread.

Is anyone else waiting for character confirmation?

I'm actually in an adventure already. So it'll be a bit before I do that.
    Legion got the nerfbat too, but the Legion forum is the best community in the game and is busily making lemonade out of lemons, then making the lemonade into a flammable corrosive venom and spraying it on their enemies from a Ravagore.

Shiverwind above could use a poke or three. Would love to run into Tyssa as a more traditional nyss and see where conversation goes.

Tyssa? A traditional nyss? Surely you jest. (Yes, I know. Don't call you Shirley...)

lol. I meant my character being a more traditional nyss and figuring out what to make of piratenyssgirl

What adventure are on Taejix, I'll move you over to the proper place.

DavidWolden I'll take a look but I thought you were waiting for Joqose because your character is made using Unleashed rules.

oh, derp, yus. Don't mind me. Heavy painkillers make me not think things through whee.

It's all good, don't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelot # 87 View Post
    What adventure are on Taejix, I'll move you over to the proper place.
    Terror of the Swamp.

Hoping this works.

And thanks for the help Zelot.

You're welcome, I'll add you to the list.

I believe I just post a link here to begin yes?
    Bekkar Skullsplitter

@ Stonemt: I looked over your character sheet, and everything is fine. You can begin posting in the IC thread, here. Weekends tend to be rather slow on the forums, so don't worry if no one responds right away.
    Welcome to the Iron West Company and good luck!
    “My life has been a crusade against the ordinary, the mundane, the regressively second-rate.” the Architect, Home

Iron West Company -- Doctor Morella Peelbone; Milkweed's Sanctuary -- Nkonkari; Brave Zu Horizons -- Glacia Idlewild

thank you kindly Celestra.

Just a heads up for anybody managing the character list. I've updated Gabriel's character sheet (google wasn't being cooperative so I had to make a new one). so the one in my signature is up to date and valid, but the one on the character list is not.

also, Dirty Draining Work has run it's course and all the characters therein (Gabriel, Darius, Bol'Goz, and Jenny) are available for more messy adventuring.

also also...wasn't entirely sure whether this was more relevant to the OOC thread or the character sheet thread
    Gabriel Kine of the Iron West Company
    Hi, I'm big teej, and I have a Sustained Attack fetish

You're talking about your character sheet so you are good. I'll update the list.

suhweeeet.

Thanks Zelot
    Gabriel Kine of the Iron West Company
    Hi, I'm big teej, and I have a Sustained Attack fetish

I present the following character for review and approval <A HREF=http://belgambit.wordpress.com/2016/...rrhyan-lyrros/>Garrhyan Lyrros</A>

Quote Originally Posted by Zelot # 87 View Post
    DavidWolden I'll take a look but I thought you were waiting for Joqose because your character is made using Unleashed rules.
    I don't recall hearing about or seeing the ruling on this anywhere or see an update to IWC's rules. So I am curious if the subject is still up for debate or not.

Putting up a new character, I don't really like Mikhail anymore.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Suggestions?
    If Cryx and legion had a bikini contest who would win: Deneghra, Saeryn, or the intruding Morvhana?

@TheBronzebackKing: Regarding your new character, since he's a willweaver, his ARC stat should be three. I don't see a Gifted Archetype ability anywhere. No starting character can have more than two ranks in a skill, so Gabriel can't have Deception 3.
    Suggestions:
    1. While having an INT of 4 is nice, you might want to consider putting that stat point into ARC, instead. Yes, I know you want to be able to craft thralls, but you can always spend a feat point to boost those rolls.
    2. I question the selection of Telgesh Mark over Bleed; I don't see the advantage of being able to channel Ashen Cloud through friendly characters. I strongly recommend a ranged attack spell like Bleed (or Hellfire, if you want to really want to scare people ).
    3. Corrupter is an interesting ability, but it's usefulness is limited. If you are out of feat points in the middle of a combat, you aren't likely going to be able to trick some good person (assuming there's one around) into doing something wicked while an ogrun is pounding your face into the pavement. I recommend Soul Taker.
    4. As a Gifted character, Gabriel is probably never going to be a melee or ranged combat god. This is why I suggested increasing his ARC to 4. It will give him more flexibility when throwing ranged attack spells.
    Give it a think.
    “My life has been a crusade against the ordinary, the mundane, the regressively second-rate.” the Architect, Home

Iron West Company -- Doctor Morella Peelbone; Milkweed's Sanctuary -- Nkonkari; Brave Zu Horizons -- Glacia Idlewild

How's that look now? And a lot of the combat aspect were from when Gabriel was still a Warcaster.

Hmm. I don't suppose I could spend my starting money to get thralls from the start could I?

@TheBronzebackKing:

What kind of Sorcerer is Gabriel (Fire, Ice, Stone, or Storm)?

Your character sheet says Gabriel is human, so his PHY is at least 5, not 4, and his ARC can be no more than 4. Assuming you put two points into INT and one into ARC, that leaves you with one unspent stat point. Adjust your derived stats (Initiative, ARM, WILL, Command Range) accordingly.

You still haven't chosen an Archtype Ability.

You haven't listed a Sorcerer Ability.

As a starting character, Gabriel can't have 3 ranks in any skill, so he can't have Deception 3. The rest of Gabriel's Occupational skill list is incomplete.

You have no Military skills listed.

You can switch out spells according to the "Customization and Options" sidebar on p. 119, but you can't choose spells from only one of Gabriel's spellcasting careers. In other words, you can't replace Gabriel's sorcerer spells with Thamarite spells. He gets two Thamarite spells and three sorcerer spells.

As far as I'm aware, the spell you listed as "Dead Rise" is not in the the core rules or Urban Adventure at all.

When Gabriel joins an adventure, ask the GM for permission to start with thralls.

sorcerer? Gabriel is an aristocrat?

You linked the wrong character sheet then.

Wait a minute.

IGNORE THE CHARACTER SHEET IN MY SIG, CHANGING NOW.

@TheBronzebackKing:
    I looked at your latest character sheet and noticed that you apparently traded both occupational skills from Aristocrat for two ranks in Deception, and you did the same thing with Thamarite Advocate to get two ranks in Thrall Crafting. Technically, you can't take two ranks in the same skill from a single career at character creation (PPS_Goetz comments on it here). However, I don't think it's game-breaking in this case, so I'm not going to worry about it. If others from the community want to comment, they are free to do so. Otherwise, your character is ready to go.

Annihilator

I can already say Celath will likely flip out if she ever finds out he's a necromancer... provided I continue to play her, that is. Can anybody confirm if Zelot is even still alive? Even if he just forgot about us or is too busy to come here anymore I'd still like to know if she gets any xp at all from the last adventure.

Yeah, Gabriel will get quite a few looks from Tyssa as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Nightraid View Post
    Can anybody confirm if Zelot is even still alive? Even if he just forgot about us or is too busy to come here anymore I'd still like to know if she gets any xp at all from the last adventure.
    Do you still have a character sitting in one of Zelot's adventures? I only give a GM 30 days, then I pull the ripcord, and Zelot's been gone since last August. That's more than enough time to wait. If you haven't done it already, go back and figure out how much gold, XP, and crafting time you have coming to you based on the length of the adventure -- don't count the time you've been waiting since the last IC post. You can post purchases and crafting details in the OOC thread.

Annihilator

Here's a link. The RP went from April 20th to septembre 5th incuding Errormacro's last post but the adventure itself never really got off the ground in my opinion. Getting so many xp for barely doing anything without any real danger to my character seems a bit cheap even though Celath could use them. One of the reasons why I'm a bit sad that the RP died so early is because I was hoping to pick up a rhulic warjack for Celath (even though it probably would've been in a bad state). I'm not sure if and how she would've acquired it but it would've been cool if it had worked out.

Take the xp and money anyway. You held up your end and shouldn't be punished for it. Plus, it doesn't seem likely that any new adventures will be starting soon.

Annihilator

So unless I'm mistaken that should be 10 xp and 500 gc. I might be wrong though, in case I didn't count as active the entire time. What do you think?

So unless I'm mistaken that should be 10 xp and 500 gc. I might be wrong though, in case I didn't count as active the entire time. What do you think?
    Well, true. Kinda sad to see it die as well. Seems like it would have been interesting...

Correct, and include 5 weeks of crafting time, too.

Annihilator

Damn, I should make some plans on what to do with all that. Now would probably be a good time to reevaluate my current progression chart for Celath and figure out wether I should let her learn some drives or not. Any suggestions?

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627