Default Southern New Mexico Players

Are there any WM/H players in southern New Mexico Area? ( Las Cruces Deming Alamogordo Roswell Artesia Carlsbad Ruidoso Silver City Lordsburg ) I know there used to be players but we have lost contact with you guys.
    Complaining is easy, leading is hard
    -Reaver 6

There's a group that meets at Curious Games in Alamogordo, but I don't know times for them. I think there's 4 or 5 there?

There's one guy who's now close to Albuquerque who knows the people there. Anyways, if you think you might ever come up to the Albuquerque area, PM me and I'll connect you to our group.
    Check out my YouTube battle reports, Should've Turned Left

Conqueror

i used to live in alamogordo and the curious games always had several people there. many of them were usually there all day saturday. it's a bit of a drive as you probably know so i'd call first to make sure thats still the case.

Conqueror

There is a store off of New York ave between 9th & 10th streets. Yes it is called Curious Games usually wm/h is Saturdays but most guys there wanna play more. One I particular I will have him hyu once he's off work.
    My name is Hamm I live in Las Vegas nm. I have family in Alamogordo so I game down there when I go. Any questions feel free to pm me or ask here.
    I may not be there any time soon but I would like to know the faction(s) you rep?...

Curious Games is the store in Alamogordo and I am there most Saturdays all day but there is not really a set day for Wm/H and as long as there is a table available then you can game. It has a very laid back atmosphere and the owner is a great guy. Just stop buy sometime i always have my stuff and willing to get some games in

Combatant

I pass through Alamogordo several times a year. Maybe I'll bring a small army with me sometime, and stop by for a game.

The more games i get to play the better next time stop by even if you don't have you models most people here have multiple factions and are willing to share

After a several year absence, I'm back most weekends 1 day or another. There is a small core of us that would like to see the activity for our favorite tabletop games reemerge. Stop by Curious Games on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. Look forward to seeing you across the table.