Organized Play and Volunteer Coordinator PPS_Hungerford's Avatar

Default Warmachine Vengeance book release event rules are now available

Warmachine: Vengeance is coming next month, and we've got another sweet book release event to celebrate it!

Check out the rules here: http://privateerpress.com/organized-...-release-event and then see if your local hobby store or game club is hosting the event.

Have fun all! I really look forward to seeing photos of custom built river boats and players in costume

Ready to get some coins and play some games.

Destroyer of Worlds

SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Boats!!!

GarCol' moving that Cargo!!!

REPAIR!!!

And COSPLAY!!!!

Some fun stuff - just wish they'd remove the rule for points for every game played. That kinda spoiled the last release event as some players were pretty much just deliberately loosing as many games as possible in order to win which isn't a huge amount of fun to play against...

Organized Play and Volunteer Coordinator PPS_Hungerford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latro View Post
    Some fun stuff - just wish they'd remove the rule for points for every game played. That kinda spoiled the last release event as some players were pretty much just deliberately loosing as many games as possible in order to win which isn't a huge amount of fun to play against...
    I'd recommend talking to your TO before the next one about alterations to the rules to fit the requirements of your local meta. Leagues and book releases are very casual, and should be tailored as necessary to make the majority of local players happy.

Quote Originally Posted by PPS_Hungerford View Post
    I'd recommend talking to your TO before the next one about alterations to the rules to fit the requirements of your local meta. Leagues and book releases are very casual, and should be tailored as necessary to make the majority of local players happy.
    Maybe something to consider though is putting in a restriction as part of the initial guidelines that you cannot report a game more than once an hour, ala the usual Iron Arena rules at cons.

Looks fun. Have to see about when I can run it and when I can attend one. I need a Convergence coin...
    Currently despondent over all the pretty Goraxes that are going to be defiled by Minions players...
    For love. For honor. For Devilsquid.
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyHolly
    Blind me once, shame on you. Blind me twice, shame on me. Blind me thrice, whine on the internet somewhere

Annihilator

Mod-vengeance-abating warning: somewhat explicit lyrics
    Last edited by Sami; 02-19-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Annihilator

So, as there's a Cyriss coin up for grabs does this mean PP snuck in some new Cyriss releases into Vengeance?

Marketing Coordinator PPS_Simon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sami View Post
    So, as there's a Cyriss coin up for grabs does this mean PP snuck in some new Cyriss releases into Vengeance?
    We don't want to leave our devout Cyrrisists out in the cold for the event, but no, there are no new Convergence models in Vengeance.
    http://files.privateerpress.com/forum_images//2014_LockNLoad_MercsBanner.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PPS_Simon View Post
    We don't want to leave our devout Cyrrisists out in the cold for the event, but no, there are no new Convergence models in Vengeance.
    I was very happy to see this coin included with the release event, looks like I'm going to have to slap a captains hat on Axis!

Annihilator

Was worth a try

I want Epic Dirty Meg!

please and thank you
    The Afflicted: Brun, Durgen, Sorcha2, Lord of the Feast, Narn, Lylyth2, Baldur1, Skarre1, Makeda3, Hexeris2, Gerlak, Eiryss2...
    617pts Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Neutralyze View Post
    Jake! Stop trollin Jake!

Destroyer of Worlds

So am I reading the rules on the cargo correctly that it can only be moved once a turn?

Annihilator

Quote Originally Posted by PPS_Hungerford View Post
    Dan, as the boss said already the pack can be alter and might be at the Bradford event I just working though it at moment to make some minor tweaks based on the local players comments.
    Me? Addicted to wargames? Never! I just like them... and I must buy figures... er... not addicted just slighty reliant on them
    My PG Blog - Whats going on in Bradford

The Cryx coin looks super awesome.