Default [ZKO] Stinkers question.

If a runner moves into a space with stinker, does it get shoved to the next spot?
    Same goes with if a runner is placed in a space with a stinker. and if a stinker is placed in a spot with a 1 runner does the runner get shoved?

Example. The door column has stinkers in the 1,2,3rd row. 4th row the a runner is shoved or shambles forward. Does the runner get shoved all the way to the door?

Destroyer of Worlds tutenkharnage's Avatar
    Crawling through the Undercity with the BRI

I'm nearly 100% certain that's how it works, but my rulebooks are at work. I'll do my best to look this up tomorrow and post the answer if someone hasn't done so by then.

Destroyer of Worlds tutenkharnage's Avatar
    Crawling through the Undercity with the BRI

Yep, this is exactly how it works. During the "Zombies Close In" stage, you resolve shambling, then shoving, then smashing. The shoving section of the "Rules & Clarifications for Stinkers" section on the Night of the Noxious Dead insert clearly states:

Shoving: When resolving shoving, any time a Stinker and a non-Stinker occupy the same space, the non-Stinker will shamble out of it.
    As a result, if a Runner in the bottom row shambles forward or is shoved forward, and each of the next three spaces in the same column contains one or more Stinkers, the Runner will be shoved forward until it smashes into the barricades.

All the scenarios you asked about are covered by pages 6–8 of the ZKO rulebook and the "Rules & Clarifications for Stinkers" section of the Noxious Dead insert.

Speaking of this game, I need to break it out this week work. You know—in honor of Halloween^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HThe Longest Night and all that.

Cheers!