Page 1 of 339 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default The Khador Community is Wonderful and Wacky!,

I still want to publicly thank Dr. Destruction for her help with this "incident" and giving me some of the best love advice I've ever received. I would also like to thank my fellow Khadoran players and every one else for their kind words which can be seen in the numerous threads that follow.

The incident I described did occur and I laid down the facts to the best of my recollection. I did, however, overreact. I was extremely lovesick at the time and missing the object of my affection who was 2000 miles away. Yes, the Creepy Card Player was a weirdo, gave me a bad vibe, and didn't like to be told no...but at the end of the day, he was extremely harmless.

After I developed my long distance crush, the bar and club scene was even more annoying than usual. I embraced my inner-gamer and tried Warmachine as a way to take my mind off work and my crush...while meeting new and very interesting people.

My point...it was no big deal, but thanks to everyone who reached out to me.
    Last edited by Baroness1987; 01-06-2017 at 09:36 AM. Reason: It was overdue...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Destruction View Post
    And right?! Battle heels for the win. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Sorscha3 needs to be on a horse cause there's no way she's marching through the wilderness with the 5th boarder legion in those boots.

Destroyer of Worlds

Sadly, being a female gamer it's something that often comes up, because "zomg a girl!!1111" best just to be firm and direct, and if necessary escalate to the store owner that this person is making you uncomfortable. Harassing you is not in any way, shape or form okay, whether you're playing Warmachine or doing anything else.

Go to the owner. Do not let someone drive you away because they act inappropriately. It's not right and that person should know better. If they don't know better, then it's time they learn before someone else has an experience like you did.
    My Star Wars Khador,My Desert Retribution, MY Kiwis!
    Quote Originally Posted by xenwall View Post
    This just in, Tesoe is a horrible person who doesn't know what good things taste like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrue View Post
    My Tasty red pepper and Parmesan roasted hero!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
    Tesoe is totally OP when deployed with Magnus, totally need to Errata the forum rules to prevent this terrible situation.

Especially in this day and age you don't have to put up with that crap, especially when its now causing you to not go out to do something you enjoy. I would advocate you bring this to the owners attention - this jerkoff has no business there if that's how he wants to behave.
    Twitter: @Necrotite
    Twitch tv: Necrotite

Zombie Conqueror Dr.Destruction's Avatar

I'm always happy to help! And like I said before, I would tell the owner. If anything instead of a ban, maybe you could talk the owner into Giving a warning. He has to know that what he did was rude and unacceptable. Most importantly, it needs to be a safe and fun place for everyone.

And I would definetly would avoid him if I saw him at the store again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Havock View Post
    Well, Doc can **** up my throat from half the world away so let's not tempt fate.

Go to the owner. At that point the staff can at the very least keep an eye on it. In this kind of case, you want to remember that this is the owner's policy because he/she doesn't want that kind of behavior in their store. So, there is little point to not letting them know about it, because it is not like you are making trouble for them.

I mean worst comes to worst I'm sure Magnus will find him.
    Last edited by Kuarnix; 07-29-2015 at 03:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yertle4 View Post
    Oleg is the name, and making Cygnarans cry is the game.

Go to the owner. That kind of behavior is unacceptable, period. He likely doesn't understand he did anything wrong, but he won't learn unless he's called out on his bad behavior. If you keep quiet, a) he won't know he's doing anything wrong, b) he may harass someone else. It's better for everyone if you call out his behavior.
    My Icy Khador
    "Either way, sometimes an Exemplar gets in the way of your horse and you have to put a spear in his face."
    - PPS_Dougseacat

It should be prudent to point out that not all people, especially nerdy wargamers like we all are, are completely socially adjusted. The poor guy might not even know he's being creepy.

However, you have the right to feel safe in your gaming community (and in any community). I would seek help from the owner if just verbally saying "no" didn't work. The line gets drawn as soon as someone persists after being verbally warned. I'm sure that the owner would prefer to ban one guy than unknowingly allow that guy to creep out the regulars.

IRL I've been a summer camp counselor for several years now and creating and maintaining a safe environment for children and adults is something we take very seriously. Always make sure another sober individual is within eyesight of you and the creepy guy if you talk to him again.

Oh yeah... I've met a few of those.
    Tell the owner.
    Alternatively if he continues to pester ye, ye could call him out, nice 'n' loud-like.
    "NO YOU MAY NOT MASSAGE MY FEET, (name)!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Talhe View Post
    Squee, it is no exaggeration to say that you have single-handedly restored my faith in Khadoran 'jacks. Thank you.
    ai ar riter for webkomiks an ar gud at spelings en gremar. u can find mai komiks HEER (fantusee advenchur) an HEER (ackshun an cheezcaek!)

Destroyer of Worlds beardedgamer's Avatar

One bit of your post stood out to me:

Quote Originally Posted by Baroness1987 View Post
    That is why I am not playing tonight, I just can't handle seeing him again
    See, the owner has the policy of 0 tolerance because of THIS. I know you're trying to be nice, but you're taking away a customer from the owner (you) and potentially exposing future customers to this issue, which may run off even more customers. So by "being nice" you're actually hurting the pocket of a guy (or gal, I dunno) who has risked his(or her, again) financial well being to give you, and all your gaming partners, a comfy place to play. Does this game store offer snacks? My local one does, and I usually spend a rough $10 on a gaming day. It doesn't sound like much, but if this guy runs off 3 customers (ONLY 3!!) that spend $10 a day for say, 2 days a week each, he's costing the owner $60 a week. I don't know your LGS's fiscal stability, but a lot of these guys do it for the love, not the money, and every dollar counts. BTW, my local is run by a couple, and I know for sure they'd skip any breachers right out the door.
    So report him, you'll not only be helping yourself, but any future female gamers and the owner.
    real men play Khador
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTomorrow View Post
    But self-loathing amid mindless optimism is what defines the Khador community!

Don't let the creepy guy spoil your love of the game.
    Here is a pic of a baby Juggernaut.

I think it's the WM equivalent of puppy pictures.

Last edited by squee; 07-29-2015 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Spacing n spelling
    Quote Originally Posted by Talhe View Post
    Squee, it is no exaggeration to say that you have single-handedly restored my faith in Khadoran 'jacks. Thank you.
    ai ar riter for webkomiks an ar gud at spelings en gremar. u can find mai komiks HEER (fantusee advenchur) an HEER (ackshun an cheezcaek!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandius View Post
    It should be prudent to point out that not all people, especially nerdy wargamers like we all are, are completely socially adjusted. The poor guy might not even know he's being creepy.

However, you have the right to feel safe in your gaming community (and in any community). I would seek help from the owner if just verbally saying "no" didn't work. The line gets drawn as soon as someone persists after being verbally warned. I'm sure that the owner would prefer to ban one guy than unknowingly allow that guy to creep out the regulars.
    Frankly, he probably doesn't realize it. That's my impression of how that usually goes. But, like you suggest, everyone has to learn sometime and it's better than just hoping that the problem doesn't re-emerge, particularly in a situation where there's guidelines for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yertle4 View Post
    Oleg is the name, and making Cygnarans cry is the game.

Ok, first off, I want to publically thank Dr. Destruction, who I reached out to and gave me great advice! I have played at my local gaming store for the last two nights with my new group. There were about 80% Card players and 20% tabletop war games. I was minding my own business, playing a 35 point game, when suddenly this creepy card player comes over to my table. He already gave me the creeps when he was asking me about my list. I think he also plays WM. I was wearing my work clothes because I went to the store directly after work. My feet were killing me, so I took of my heels. Suddenly this creepy guy asked to massage my feet after my turn was over. At first I thought it was a joke, but he was serious. I had to tell him no at least three times. He didn't understand what the big deal was and said that he wouldn't even be touching my bare feet (I had stockings on). I was real uncomfortable and my opponent got very angry, telling the guy to go away. The guys in my group and some of the card players are urging me to go to the owner who has a strict no tolerance policy. I guess the guy would be banned for what he did. I don't think that it is necessary, but I am still creeped out. That is why I am not playing tonight, I just can't handle seeing him again and I have painting to do anyway. Do you guys think I should go to the owner? Or should I just ignore him if I see him again. Sorry for my whining, but I am falling in love with the game and I didn't think that I would have to tell someone three times that I didn't want them touching me. I don't think that is too much to ask for...

If I had been there, I would have offered to intervene... politely, and very civilized I assure you. I play the fool well here on the forums, because I like to have fun. And if you cannot mock your friends, why have them.

But stereotypically socially awkward & clueless gamers are something even I have lost patience with. I would have taken him off to the side, his back to you to explain why what he was doing was wrong - mostly with the way he went about it.

Seriously, talk to the shop's owner. You have every right to game there and not be harassed, flirted with, or hit upon. But from the way that you described it, make a case to the owner that you don't want him banned yet and are willing to give him a second chance provided he leaves you alone. Then if it continues, talk to the owner again.

And, Gods forbid, it happens a third time, get the police involved for your own safety.

Destroyer of Worlds tutenkharnage's Avatar
    Crawling through the Undercity with the BRI

I suggest you do one of the following, depending on your preference for direct engagement:

1. Wait for him to do it again, and then tell him that you've already told him no, that his behavior is making you uncomfortable, and that you will mention his behavior to the owner if he doesn't stop. This gives him a chance to change his behavior without automatically getting kicked out.
    2. Go directly to the owner, tell him what happened, and explain that you skipped one game already because you were uncomfortable. Others have already suggested this, so I won't restate their arguments. The likely outcome is that he'll be banned; the second likeliest is that he'll be given a stiff warning. (If neither thing happens, the next likeliest result is that you'll be looking for a new FLGS.)
    3. Go directly to the owner, tell him what happened, but tell the owner that you'd rather he talk to the individual in private and give him a chance to change his behavior than immediately ban him.

Yes, it's true that he won't know to change his behavior unless someone talks to him about it. It's also true that he won't have a chance to change (at least not here) if he is banned immediately.

Also, you're not whining. You have a legitimate complaint.

You guys have definitely made a case for going to the owner. From what my savior told me, the Merc player who chased the creepy guy off, the owner is a gamer who wants to create a "family atmosphere" where anyone can come, even alone, and have a good time without being harassed. At first when I wrote the thread, I really felt that I was just whining or being "such a girl" about something that, in the scheme of things, is not the worse thing that can happen to a girl on a Tuesday night. I have to say that all of your warm and wonderful comments did make me tear up, not cry, I'm not that girly, but I really appreciate all of this concern. As beardedgamer said, the owner has snacks, drinks and I spent a total of $15 over the two nights on Cokes, I love Coke, and Combos. The owner did miss out on my business because I was considering buying the Kodiak, that would have had me spending around $45.00, Jack and Cokes (get it!) I will go back, probably on Fri or Sat night, and buy the Kodiak, Cokes, and Combos. While I'm there I will have my protector point out the owner and I will tell him what happened. I will ask him not to ban this guy, but to talk to him about what he did. I swear guys, this creepy dude couldn't understand why I wouldn't let him as he said "make your feet feel better, so you will do good on your next turn, its not like I'm touching your bare feet or anything." I still get so grossed out when I think about it.

I was scared to post this and now I want to give everyone of you a big hug of appreciation. I loved looking at the baby jack squee, he was adorable!
    And right?! Battle heels for the win. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Sorscha3 needs to be on a horse cause there's no way she's marching through the wilderness with the 5th boarder legion in those boots.

Where is the part where you hit him with your axe? this doesn't belong in Khador. Still, dude was sexually harassing you.
    Some of my models
    Gatorman purist, Mercenary and Khador

Destroyer of Worlds Winter-Guard Kovnik's Avatar

I am a city cop. I only enforce New York State statutes, so I can't speak for Illinois, but you do have a right not to be harassed by this mope. First off, it is not normal to go up to a girl that you don't know and ask to massage her feet. That in itself makes him a social idiot. Secondly, the fact that three times telling this guy no and then your friend had to get in his face, that is another sign that you need to stay clear of this guy. I am not saying that he is dangerous, but he will only serve to creep you out when you play and like everyone else has said here...that is not what gaming is about. Talk to the owner, sure, but tell him to tell this mope that any contact whatsoever and he will be out. In this State if this guy put one little finger on you, you could have him arrested for Harassment, 2nd degree. Verbal contact is harder to charge, First Amendment, however if it is persistent in a public place, you can have him arrested for the same charge but sub (3). Look up the Ill penal law and find out what those statutes say. I'm not saying to have him arrested, but there is nothing wrong knowing what you can do if this creep goes to far. Stick by your gaming group and go back, play the game, don't let this guy ruin something that you really enjoy doing. I would hate to lose a new player to a situation like this. Let us know what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by smoth View Post
    Where is the part where you hit him with your axe? this doesn't belong in Khador. Still, dude was sexually harassing you.
    You know I think that's what creeped me out the most, he had this look on his face that was totally sexual and I just wanted to run out of there.

Winter-Guard Kovnik my friend told me to do the same thing, but the last thing I want to do is bother the cops with something this trivial. I just want him to leave me alone, if that means he has to leave the store, than so be it. Thanks for the advice!

Winter-Guard Kovnik my friend told me to do the same thing, but the last thing I want to do is bother the cops with something this trivial. I just want him to leave me alone, if that means he has to leave the store, than so be it. Thanks for the advice!

Both your mental state of mind and physical well being are never trivial -

*NEVER* !!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoogk View Post
    We've got star players saying things less intelligent than people I've considered trolls for years. We've got the trolls in some cases saying smart things.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmellyTerror View Post
    Any resemblance my posts have to "smart" is purely coincidental.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    But the party is the enemy! They're going to mess up the beautiful world you have crafted with their clueless murder hobo ways!They must be stopped at all costs!

*NEVER* !!!!!

I am going to send you guys tissue bills, stop making me tear up with all of your wonderful support. Good thing I'm not at work, I'd have to fix my make-up every two minutes.

I wonder if that creep would want to rub my feet now. I have no make up on, my hair is in a lazy ponytail, and I am wearing my oh so sexy Blackhawks t-shirt and grey shorts. Maybe the paint on my hands would do it for him?

To slightly change the subject, currently I am painting my Winter Guard. I am going for the classic colors, but I think I will paint the armor parts more of a silver than the bronze that they "normally" have. I am also going to paint Joe's coat black with red trim, no idea what to do with all his medals. I do like these minis. I have more fun painting jacks though...

*NEVER* !!!!!

I am going to send you guys tissue bills, stop making me tear up with all of your wonderful support. Good thing I'm not at work, I'd have to fix my make-up every two minutes.
    The guys/gals on this forum are awesome. I was having trivial problems with slightly over-enthusiastic players and I got some great advice to deal with them! This is why this community is so awesome, we are all Khador and we look out for each other, and at the end of the day that's what really counts.

I thought I would never talk to this other player again and due to the advice I received, on this forum, we mended fences and partnered-up in a 100 point game...Khador/Mercs vs Cygnar/Cryx and we won 5-4 on a scenario!

You know I think that's what creeped me out the most, he had this look on his face that was totally sexual and I just wanted to run out of there.

Sorry that this negative experience had to happen to a new player like yourself; this game is hard enough to get + stay in, and we don't need creeps scaring off our recruits!

Looking forward to more positive posts soon!

Off topic, but:

Quote Originally Posted by Winter-Guard Kovnik View Post
    I am a city cop.
    I think we found out why he likes Winter Guard so much. Am I wrong?
    Last edited by Ozymandius; 07-29-2015 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Words

Zombie Conqueror Dr.Destruction's Avatar

If we told the cops about every guy that does or says something inappropriate we'd probably run out of guys(just kidding! really!)

And good luck with the painting. I do it almost every night to wind down after work, it's very cathartic. Im working on painting my elves(which have a sparkly pink theme) while binge watching the x-files. I also did similar with the winter guard armor, using silver for most of it. Though I always make my Khador anvil symbol thing gold. Your Joe sounds interesting and I demand pictures when you're done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Havock View Post
    Well, Doc can **** up my throat from half the world away so let's not tempt fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandius View Post

I think we found out why he likes Winter Guard so much. Am I wrong?
    You are not wrong. Quick story, I was lured by my WM group away from 40K. I was looking through the Mark 2 book and I read that WG police the cities and towns of Khador and bingo...I found my home. I will post pics soon (RedDeath took good pics of our shooty Irusk2 vs Melee Irusk2 lists game) my WG have black uniforms with blue shoulder pads, hats, and silver armor. I based them on the Kremlin Guard in their duty uniforms. So, yes I relate a tad bit to them. The Kremlin Guard are like US Capitol Police, full police powers and protecting very important buildings/people.

I honestly thought that guys like this were just exaggerated stereotypes. Goddamn.
    Would that baby cut it's own umbilical cord and slap the doctor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendan View Post
    That's awesome! Ruin kills babies!
    Quote Originally Posted by squee View Post
    Patches the Rager is a jack of many issues.
    I paint stuff 'n' things: http://privateerpressforums.com/show...meness-(Khador!)

Your safety should never be an issue. You are there to game, not deal with his socially awkward bull****. You are NOT obligated to tolerate his advances and should be VERY CLEAR that you are not interested, in him physically, or romantically! Should he continue, raise issue with the owner. If he continues and you see him outside of the shop, you call the police, if you are going to car alone, you NEED AN ESCORT.

Most gamers are looking for a GOOD GAME, they will hate him for keeping you from having a good game with them.

PLEASE PLEASE be careful.
    Last edited by smoth; 07-29-2015 at 06:25 PM.
    Some of my models

Quote Originally Posted by Raktra View Post
    I honestly thought that guys like this were just exaggerated stereotypes. Goddamn.
    Its like someone went to central casting and said: We need a creepy geek, about 5'9, 130 lbs, slouched over, with gray skin and beady eyes. Oh and make sure that he has a good leer that makes you shutter every time you think about him.

And for God's sake, I didn't understand this whole "foot fetish" thing and my one friend tried to explain it; I'm sorry but I think its a really strange way to express yourself sexually. Even if this guy was Rupert Grint, I would have still been creeped out...

Destroyer of Worlds

Just another voice in the choir to do what makes you feel comfortable. New players of all stripes are everything for this game (and any other) and having anyone (regardless of physical sex) make a player (or players) uncomfortable is at the absolute minimum an uncalled for breach of etiquette. Smoth's advice, while at the extreme end of things is also a sign of just how bad these sorts of things can get and why it's important that you nip this in the bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by PPS_Hungerford View Post
    I have made a mistake.

Your safety should never be an issue. You are there to game, not deal with his socially awkward bull****. You are NOT obligated to tolerate his advances and should be VERY CLEAR that you are not interested, in him physically, or romantically! Should he continue, raise issue with the owner. If he continues and you see him outside of the shop, you call the police, if you are going to car alone, you NEED AN ESCORT.

Most gamers are looking for a GOOD GAME, they will hate him for keeping you from having a good game with them.

PLEASE PLEASE be careful.
    I will, like I said my new WM friends are nice guys and are really looking out for me. Thank you so much for the kind words of concern. I would not be painting all of these Winter Guard if I didn't love this game, because it feels like those first stages when you are infatuated with the new person, I have that feeling for this game. And I love each game that I play, even though I can't give my opponents a good game...yet.

Quote Originally Posted by the_true_druid View Post
    Just another voice in the choir to do what makes you feel comfortable. New players of all stripes are everything for this game (and any other) and having anyone (regardless of physical sex) make a player (or players) uncomfortable is at the absolute minimum an uncalled for breach of etiquette. Smoth's advice, while at the extreme end of things is also a sign of just how bad these sorts of things can get and why it's important that you nip this in the bud.
    Friday...this will be nipped in the bud with the owner. My valiant protector knows him pretty well and we will approach him before we set up and play.

Rupert Grint
    0_o My (theoretical) ovaries just shrivelled.

Also, 130 pounds is less than ten stone, right? Jesus, that guy's small.
    Last edited by Raktra; 07-29-2015 at 06:48 PM.
    Would that baby cut it's own umbilical cord and slap the doctor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendan View Post
    That's awesome! Ruin kills babies!
    Patches the Rager is a jack of many issues.
    I paint stuff 'n' things: http://privateerpressforums.com/show...meness-(Khador!)

Quote Originally Posted by Raktra View Post
    0_o My (theoretical) ovaries just shrivelled.
    What's wrong with Mr. Grint....I've had a crush on him since "The Order of the Phoenix". If I was Mrs. Grint and came home from work and he said in that awesome British accent of his, "Come here love, I will give you a nice foot massage".....a girl can dream.

Hopefully it was an isolated incident. Best of luck.
    Some of my models

Hopefully it was an isolated incident. Best of luck.
    Thanks again! We will see how Friday goes...

The thing is: that little creep has not taken the fun out of my new love...this game. I am sitting here scheming and thinking about a 35 point list that will blow the door off whatever opponent I face. So, little foot fetish freaks aside, I am psyched about Friday.

eSorscha
    Beast09

Kovnik Joe
    Winter Guard Infantry with UA and 3 Rocketeers
    Iron Fang Pikemen with UA
    Lady Ayana and her Boyfriend Holt
    Eiryss1

I can't wait to try this list!

Ok, first off, I want to publically thank Dr. Destruction, who I reached out to and gave me great advice! I have played at my local gaming store for the last two nights with my new group. There were about 80% Card players and 20% tabletop war games. I was minding my own business, playing a 35 point game, when suddenly this creepy card player comes over to my table. He already gave me the creeps when he was asking me about my list. I think he also plays WM. I was wearing my work clothes because I went to the store directly after work. My feet were killing me, so I took of my heels. Suddenly this creepy guy asked to massage my feet after my turn was over. At first I thought it was a joke, but he was serious. I had to tell him no at least three times. He didn't understand what the big deal was and said that he wouldn't even be touching my bare feet (I had stockings on). I was real uncomfortable and my opponent got very angry, telling the guy to go away. The guys in my group and some of the card players are urging me to go to the owner who has a strict no tolerance policy. I guess the guy would be banned for what he did. I don't think that it is necessary, but I am still creeped out. That is why I am not playing tonight, I just can't handle seeing him again and I have painting to do anyway. Do you guys think I should go to the owner? Or should I just ignore him if I see him again. Sorry for my whining, but I am falling in love with the game and I didn't think that I would have to tell someone three times that I didn't want them touching me. I don't think that is too much to ask for...
    Yes, you should absolutely report it, and if it gets him banned so much the better. It sounds like this guy really doesn't understand boundaries, which means he is likely to do this to other people. If "no" doesn't sink through, he needs a stronger message. You're right that it is absolutely not too much to ask for, and there's no way at all that his behavior should be tolerated by you or anyone else. You have a right to feel safe to enjoy the hobby, he has no right to infringe on that the way he did.
    "If at first you don't succeed, label it version 1.0."

a 35 point list that will blow the door off whatever opponent I face.
    "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

Fun scheming puns and Michael Caine references aside, I visited the United States last year (a fantastic trip, A+, would travel to again etc.) and I had a few unfortunate encounters with a... mature lady at the hotel I stayed. Although never directly untoward, she did make me feel distinctly uncomfortable, one time going so far as to lick her lips while looking at me like I was a rack of lamb. I thought people like that only existed in films. My sympathies. It is my experience that people like that need to be treated like children (as they have a childlike, immature view of the world) and once given an authoritative refusal, they back down. Those who do not are to be avoided.

That being said - the list looks solid. Best of luck!
    Losing and learning is still better than winning and learning nothing.

Thanks Lanz and Pharlander, I really was reluctant to post this thread initially. It felt weird just like the experience did, but thanks to all the kind words and the consensus to tell the owner so that this person is told that he will cease his behavior. My fear is that he will try this with a girl that is much younger, like a teenager, so he needs to be stopped before that happens. I feel a great deal better and I have nothing but gratitude in my heart for all my fellow Khador and Warma-Hordes players!

Here is a pic of a baby Juggernaut.
    I just noticed Binki Bonk's pacifier decal, Squee, and it made me snort a hard laugh! Well played!
    Losing and learning is still better than winning and learning nothing.

My philosophy is that it's usually easy to tell when someone is intentionally being rude, and that it is to our benefit to not imagine rudeness where none was intended. I would recommend to everyone that giving others the benefit of the doubt results in a happier life.

I wasn't there, so I don't feel confident judging whether or not this guy was genuinely confused. If the fairest version of yourself feels certain it was aggressive, then absolutely report him. But if it's possible he didn't intend to offend, then try to help him understand first. I'm probably just playing devil's advocate here, but there is more diversity in human brains than human bodies. Choose to extend empathetic generosity to others not because you owe it to them, but because you owe it to yourself not to get upset unnecessarily.
    Last edited by exPPS_Simon; 08-06-2015 at 04:48 PM. Reason: inappropriate

Page 1 of 339 123451151101 ... LastLast