Default The Hesperian, Martian-Inspired

Honestly, this isn't really Monsterpocalypse stuff, but I felt the need to post it because of its connections. I once came up with a Martian Battleship design that used circular missile pods as ranged weapons. I wanted to revisit that concept, revisit Monsterpocalypse, and revisit the Martian Menace particularly.

The design ended up being a bit of an artistic walkabout. I went through a lot of different base designs, including a croissant-style head, like the ships, and a series of cannons at the base. The color scheme is based off a repaint someone on the forums did a long time ago where they made the Martians raspberry-flavored. I liked it, I borrowed the concept. One thing that I will never understand is just how dang complicated the Martian greebling detail. It's translucent, an may as well be invisible, but it is there. It's also dang near impossible to draw. I've seen the concept art for Thrarsis-5 online, and I have no clue how the artist did that much greebling detail on the unarmored sections.

I took the name from a large lava plains in Mars, as well as a time period on Mars that scientists guess was when a lot of water on the planet disappeared, leaving it to its rusty, dusty modern state today.

Monsterpocalypse Will Rise Again

Zombie Conqueror

I love it. Captures the classic Martian Menace themes and designs, while not being overly repetitive of what we already have. It's a nice blending of the elements found in Tharsis and the Phobos/Deimos walkers.

Have you put any thought into drafting Monpoc stats and abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingbobb View Post
    I love it. Captures the classic Martian Menace themes and designs, while not being overly repetitive of what we already have. It's a nice blending of the elements found in Tharsis and the Phobos/Deimos walkers.

Have you put any thought into drafting Monpoc stats and abilities?
    Not really. I've recently attempted to try and create another fan-series, but my energy puttered out for that one.
    Monsterpocalypse Will Rise Again