Alternate Game rules (Monster and Agenda focus for fluff and roleplay)
I was thinking about the fluff of Monpoc and how really 3 agenda's want to destroy the city, and 3 agenda's actually want to secure the city. A thought came for a way to try to support this further with a few rule changes and also a few simplifications and buffs.
* Units no longer generate Pdice.
* Monster abilities can be used only if they were not used last turn(maybe a pain to track but stops games from being to spammy, If you power up or down this is also reset)
* There is no more Rough terrain(All Terrain and Hover now get 2 diagonal moves per turn.)
* Flying can be brawled by all units
* Leadership no longer requires units to be the same name just Faction.(allows for more interesting units to be used since now there is a reason for a red squix potentially)
*Super Rampage, Super Stomp, Super Swat (You may use this power attack at the start or end of your turn as an additional action)
*Side step, Roll the number of B dice of the Attack type your are defending against, add this to your defense.
The idea here being some agenda's actually want the city/people, some just want the land and the rules should entice that behavior for your agenda.
* If your Agenda is Destroyers, Invaders, or Radical; when your units destroy buildings convert the (Energy) number to Blue dice that will replace that number of Action dice for the next Monster turn
*Your units would be able to turn their whites, into Blue dice that can be spent like white dice but would roll better.
*If your Agenda is Protectors, Collaborators, or Fiends; when your units destroy an enemy unit or enemy Installation convert the (Energy/Cost) to the number to Blue dice that will replace that number of Action dice for the next Monster turn.
Agenda Skills *Can't be doubled
Gain Extra P dice on powerup Equal to the Energy of this building and convert action dice to a Bonus dice of the same number
unchanged for moving through, When controlled you may move Bonus dice up to the Energy of this building from either pool
You may Move A dice on powerup Equal to the Energy of this building, from either pool. Treat this building as a unit for all advantages(Snatchers gotta eat)
Deafening Silence: When destroyed remove the Energy of building in Action dice from a pool of your choice.
Demoralize: When destroyed remove the Energy Number from power dice, if they have none, you prevent this number being gained by your enemy.
Incite all: Bonus Dice created from Units destroying this building are applied also to the Units