Social Media Coordinator PPS_Valerie's Avatar

Default LEVEL 7 [OMEGA PROTOCOL]: Extreme Prejudice (Article)

Here is the first in a series of articles about the highly anticipated expansion coming for Privateer Press’ sci-fi dungeon-crawl board game, LEVEL 7 [OMEGA PROTOCOL]: Extreme Prejudice!

http://privateerpress.com/traitors-can-run

Social Media Coordinator PPS_Valerie's Avatar

This installment of the developer diary series focuses on the third new enemy type introduced in the upcoming expansion, LEVEL 7 [OMEGA PROTOCOL]: Extreme Prejudice!

http://privateerpress.com/the-warden

Destroyer of Worlds tutenkharnage's Avatar
    Crawling through the Undercity with the BRI

Looking good! I'm going to ask my coworkers about starting up LEVEL 7 after we wrap up our Undercity campaign later this month.

Annihilator

Quote Originally Posted by tutenkharnage View Post
    Looking good! I'm going to ask my coworkers about starting up LEVEL 7 after we wrap up our Undercity campaign later this month.
    Our group pretty much did the same thing. I got a 30% off of OP at the local game store and we ran through the first scenario. Everyone had a lot of fun. The overlord nearly won killing 1 of 3 commandos and left the second on 1 life before they hopped into the elevator. It got super intense in the end.

Melee kill list
    Arcanist - 3 mechathrall, 1 pain giver, 1 blighted swordsman,1 bone grinder, 1 eEyriss, 1 Lighting pod, 1 strider deathstalker, 1 Daughters of the flame, 2 Farrow Slaughterhousers