Default High Command sleeves/storage box

So who else would love to see a High Command storage box and card sleeves for each faction? A box that the entire High Command game all 3 sets and expansions can sit in their own sets with faction sleeves on the.

I wish there is (like how they have it for 40k Conquest LCG), but I don't think Privateer Press will invest on manufacturing it until they sort out High Command's future. :/

It's a dead game...hope you didn't buy into it recently...
    Mk3 Tourney Record:
    Kaelyssa 13-2/Helynna 4-2/Elara2 2-1
    Zaal2 3-0/Rasheth 5-4

Quote Originally Posted by joelker41 View Post
    Nothing wrong with buying a discontinued game that has multi-expansions on a discount (I guess most shops are putting HC on a clearance price now). The 3 core sets, 11 regular expansions and 2 campaign expansions have enough gameplay to last for a year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by joelker41 View Post
    Dead or alive I just bought the warmachine core and all expansions for $40. I'd like to see it supported, but if I buy all the current content for about $100 with no more expansions in sight, I'm okay with that too... I spend enough money on games that I take more seriously. I play high command as a fun casual game with friends.

Check Meeples Realty. They supply laser cut wood kits for games, and their kit for HC takes advantage of the shared sizings with Fantasy Flight games.

Destroyer of Worlds DireTrollJake's Avatar

I'm actually looking to swoop up everything for the game, as a board game enthusiast, games don't "die" they just stop flooding the market unnecessarily with expansions

I was looking to ask a question before purchasing though, does each faction only mix its own factions cards, and are there any neutral cards that everyone gains from that shuffles into your deck? I ask specifically because id like to sleeve them all, and if I can do it per faction it'll make sorting way easier than my other deck builders if I can color coordinate.

Destroyer of Worlds tutenkharnage's Avatar
    Crawling through the Undercity with the BRI

There are no "neutral" cards except for the Winds of War decks and the location decks.

And he faction cards only shuffle with their own faction cards?

Quote Originally Posted by DireTrollJake View Post
    And he faction cards only shuffle with their own faction cards?
    That's correct, at least as far as I understand the question. If you are building a Circle deck, you can only build it with Circle cards.

The only potential problem you might run into regards capturing locations — captured locations go into your discard pile and get shuffled into your deck, so if they have different sleeves than the factions they will stand out. You can keep a few extra sleeves for each faction on hand to resleeve captured locations midgame, to circumvent this.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSuchMethod View Post
    You know, there's really no evidence to prove that St. Barnabas was not an alligator person.

Quote Originally Posted by sionnach19 View Post
    The only potential problem you might run into regards capturing locations — captured locations go into your discard pile and get shuffled into your deck, so if they have different sleeves than the factions they will stand out. You can keep a few extra sleeves for each faction on hand to resleeve captured locations midgame, to circumvent this.
    Yep! This is what I've done, though I generally leave the locations and the WoW decks unsleeved and simply insert locations into spare sleeves as needed.

Awesome, all great info!