Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: KGB: Strakhov

I use the Grolar as my assassination jack with Straks. He casts Superiority on it at the start then it lurks near the middle of the line. When the enemy caster is within 20" of the Grolar, Strakov casts overrun on the Grolar or himself and loads it up with focus, then feats. Strakov can then kill a trivial enemy model to provoke Overrun or the Grolar can charge a trivial enemy model within 7" of the enemy caster, crush it with the fist, and overrun to the enemy caster with an initial hammer, autocannon, and 3 focus. Works well and best with killbox scenarios.
    Ruin does well too in this role, especially if you can get him souls before his activation and the terrain is pretty open.
    Last edited by Grim Ian; 11-04-2016 at 09:48 AM.

I Like running Ruin and widowmakers with strakov. I use overrun to advance ruin into range to gather souls from the widowmakers shots. Then have a full load of focus as he activates further up the board.

I've been enjoying playing Strakhov, I love the threat shenanigans he can pull off, but my question that I can't figure out is who do you pair him with?

Ruin and Widowmakers are an excellent combo.

As for a pairing I'm not sure, Strakhov is a pretty decent alrounder...... Maybe Irusk2.... Or some kind of Jack list, Strakhov does have some issues cracking concentrated armour.
    Final Mark II record 45W/0D/37L
    Mark III record 29W/0D/5L
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent100 View Post
    You've just been Decimated!
    Watch me fail at warmachine here! - http://privateerpressforums.com/show...ador!-(Poorly)

Pair him with arm cracking caster. Strakhov can struggle against arm skews.

Cool, thanks for the pairing suggestions. Probably my biggest issue is truly understanding good and bad match ups and list pairs to cover such things. Not enough experience on my end yet.

I went 1-1 with him today at local Steamroller, 2-2 overall. My loss with him was against Madrak2 and it was more of me brainfarting and being a turn behind in my head and going down 0-3 on scenario on turn two. By that point there was just too much momentum against me to get back into it. That said without the brainfart I could see it being a good, albeit still hard game. A Sniper boat and Eliminators do a number on Fennblades. I still need a ton more practice with him but he seems to have some game against a lot of lists which is nice. And at the very least he can keep people honest because of the odd assassination vectors you can have with him.

I'm still flip flopping on the AKs. I think I need to give them a few more games. On the one hand they have similar defensive stats to IFP, the immunities are nice in my meta, strangle gas is boss against hordes and they have the flexibility of shooting. On the other their pow is really not that great and the Flamers lacking assault really hurts. IFP would be nice for just a little bit more threat extension, they do a bit better work on their own, and their mini feat seems like it'd be really good on Strak's feat turn.

This was my list:
    Strakhov
    -Reinholdt
    -Ruin
    -Juggernaut
    Assault Kommandos Max
    -2 Flamers
    2x Kayazy Eliminators
    Great Bears
    MoW Drakhun
    Widow Marksman
    Widowmaker Scouts
    Kell Bailoch
    Alten Ashley
    Last edited by wags; 11-05-2016 at 10:32 PM.

Watch me fail at warmachine here! - http://privateerpressforums.com/show...ador!-(Poorly)

I just played my first game with Strakhov, running a fluffy list with Assault Kommandos (against Cryx). I squeaked out a win (more due to a late game mistake by my opponent that due to my skill); my dominant impression is that AKs need a damage boost toot sweet! I knew going in that their damage would be lackluster, but I was hoping that the increased hits from Strak's MAT/RAT buff would help offset this. No such luck- even though the AKs hit nearly every attack, they dealt a whopping 1 point of damage all game...
    I know violence isn't the answer-
    I got it wrong on purpose!

Conqueror

AKs are not always about doing damage. They are about tar pitting and taking away tough and healing and fire from the attachments

Again, that's an issue Strakhov has with being unable to increase the damage of his units.

But yes, AKs don't deal damage, they take it. And occasionally remove tough from living models.

Quote Originally Posted by Welshhoppo View Post
    Again, that's an issue Strakhov has with being unable to increase the damage of his units.

But yes, AKs don't deal damage, they take it. And occasionally remove tough from living models.
    Between Shield Wall (armor 18!) and immunities, they do have scenario utility- in the game I mentioned, they held the central zone for most of the game- but a unit of commandos who suck offensively just makes me sad...

Quote Originally Posted by Adeptus-B View Post
    Between Shield Wall (armor 18!) and immunities, they do have scenario utility- in the game I mentioned, they held the central zone for most of the game- but a unit of commandos who suck offensively just makes me sad...
    The flamethrowers are kinda nice. It's a shame they don't explode anymore though. . . .

Also, on the subject of AKs: what exactly is a gas effect? It's not in the Rulebook from what I can tell, and it doesn't appear to be a cloud either?
    Quote Originally Posted by shroomvolcano View Post
    One-rounding 18-20 points plus change (literally 45%+ of an army) is crazy ridiculous, at that point it's no longer attrition: it's genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarlaxas View Post
    Also, on the subject of AKs: what exactly is a gas effect? It's not in the Rulebook from what I can tell, and it doesn't appear to be a cloud either?
    Their anti-Tough grenades are 'gas effects'- that's the only example that I know of. Apparently it's just an area that causes a specific effect, without effecting LoS.

Their anti-Tough grenades are 'gas effects'- that's the only example that I know of. Apparently it's just an area that causes a specific effect, without effecting LoS.
    I heard that the Farrow have "Psychoactive Gas" or something, so I guess the AKs are immune to that at least. Neat that they ignore clouds for LOS too, and, it *sounds* like they ignore the bonuses people get for being in them, maybe?

While Strakhov doesn't boost damage, he does add an extra 4" to a possible charge from AKs, and can stealth a unit too, which sounds like fun. I guess that they use Strangle gas on their assault to take out tough on, say, trolls, then brutal charge them? Or, they can shield wall very quickly to a location and just jam things up really well.
    Quote Originally Posted by shroomvolcano View Post
    One-rounding 18-20 points plus change (literally 45%+ of an army) is crazy ridiculous, at that point it's no longer attrition: it's genocide.

I just played my first game with Strakhov, running a fluffy list with Assault Kommandos (against Cryx). I squeaked out a win (more due to a late game mistake by my opponent that due to my skill); my dominant impression is that AKs need a damage boost toot sweet! I knew going in that their damage would be lackluster, but I was hoping that the increased hits from Strak's MAT/RAT buff would help offset this. No such luck- even though the AKs hit nearly every attack, they dealt a whopping 1 point of damage all game...
    What were you shooting at? Did he not have any low-ARM infantry, or did he just not let you get the AKs near them?

I've been using Strakhov a bit lately, only played four games with him so far, but I'm liking the results, might have to do with these four games being win on my part.

List I ran the first 3 games:
    Strakhov
    Beat 09
    Behemoth
    Grolar
    Full kayazy assassin +ca
    Full winterguard infantry +ca
    Kovnik Joe
    Gobber thinker

The list runs well, the winterguards are actually pretty solid with reposition and access to occultation. The kayazy assassins have been meh, they can do some stuff but I haven't exactly been impressed by them so far, they were cute against Kalessa's Sentinel in my game against ret. Beast 09 has also been disapointing, mostly because he did exactly what a juggernaut would have done in the same list but being 9 points more expansive. I'm still having trouble justifying Beast in a list since he's too expansive for just a melee jack.

After a game with one of my oponent we dojo'ed my current list, which is a variation on the previous list.

Strakhov
    Juggernaut
    Juggernaut
    Behemoth
    Grolar
    Full winterguard ingantry +ca +3 rockets
    Kayazy eliminators
    Kayazy eliminators
    Kovnik joe
    Gobber thinker

I prefer this list. The rockets provide some long range firepower, the eliminators are easily better than the assassins, the two juggy do a job similar to Beast but I have two now and having 4 jacks with khadoran level durability is awesome if you can kill the heavy hitters on the other side of the table.

My MVP with strakhov so far has been the grolar. If it can get to a caster the gun against a rammed caster can do a lot of work or force them to burn through a lot of focus or fury. I also like the native pathfinder, being able to move move in rough terrain without penality on an overrun move is great and so is not having to rely on the feat to get pathfinder.

I'll try to post a battle report of my next game with him.

my 2 main opponents run Trollblood shooting horde with gunny or madrak beast brick. The other runs Ret house guard lists. I've found a single berserker with superiority is worth its weight. Mat 7 with def 13 really works. And it will die but it can munch a reasonable amount of points before it does and then you hot swap it if it doesn't blow up. As a first jack in it can cause some panic.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHaystacks View Post
    my 2 main opponents run Trollblood shooting horde with gunny or madrak beast brick. The other runs Ret house guard lists. I've found a single berserker with superiority is worth its weight. Mat 7 with def 13 really works. And it will die but it can munch a reasonable amount of points before it does and then you hot swap it if it doesn't blow up. As a first jack in it can cause some panic.
    I've run the superiority-ed Berserker a couple of games. Didn't achieve anything itself (bad plays / dice on my part I guess), but it did have value, baiting out enemy heavies. I just like having a cheap heavy I can send in first without caring too much about losing.

Haven't thought much about using a Grolar with Strakhov, I'll have to put one in at some point.

I'm not sure how useful a berserker is, I don't like my jacks exploding on their own accord.

Haven't thought much about using a Grolar with Strakhov, I'll have to put one in at some point.

I'm not sure how useful a berserker is, I don't like my jacks exploding on their own accord.
    The grolar has been an MVP in all my games with strakhov so far, including getting the killing blow on the enemy caster in at least half my games with strakhov (ok I've only played 4 games with strakhov so far).

Native pathfinder is big, and the reason why I'd rather have a grolar than Torch with strakhov. In my area we usually play with a lot of terrain so being able to move a full 6 inches with overrun and superiority with the grolar contrary to our other beatstick who would only walk 3 has been pretty useful and releveant in both games where it ended up killing the enemy caster.

Ram and the gun are also pretty good when you get in melee, the 3 to 5 pow 12 can do a good deal of damage to anthing under arm 18 that has been knocked down, so that includes most casters and some of the squishier beasts such as warpwolf.

I know 18 points is expansive but so far it's been worth it.

List or GJC (Go join Cygnar)

Purely for research purposes.

List or GJC (Go join Cygnar)

Purely for research purposes.
    Don't know if that was directed to me, but if it wa,s my lists are already in this thread a couple of post up :P

As for battle reports I'll get around to it next time I have a game with strakhov, my last game with him isn't fresh enough in my mind to get a battle report.

Next list I'll try once I get my hands on Victor is going to be
    Strakhov
    Victor
    Juggernaut
    Grolar
    Gobber thinker
    Kovnik Joe
    Winterguard infantry +ca +2 rockets
    Eliminators
    Eliminators

That list will take more advantage of Sentry but has less option for overrun compare to my two juggy, behemoth version. The grolar is in both list since it's always great with Strakhov. I'm curious to see how good is victor with Sentry on him.

I actually looked up and down the page and couldn't see them. I must be going blind.

Conqueror

I find Strakhov himself is a good target for sentry as it gets another cloud out there

I think I asked this before, but I forgot the answer: can Torch use Sentry to launch a Targeting Flare?

I can't see why he can't, it does say instead of making an attack he may flare.

Also, I often find the Wudowmaker Marksman makes a good sentry target. Bring him with Kell and have 12 Automatic points of damage a turn!

Has anyone tried Strakhov with MoW Shocktroopers + Officer? I'm thinking marching up, protecting Strak with shield wall, feating and Assaulting with a 13" threat range?
    How I paint:

Quote Originally Posted by brezjnev View Post
    Has anyone tried Strakhov with MoW Shocktroopers + Officer? I'm thinking marching up, protecting Strak with shield wall, feating and Assaulting with a 13" threat range?
    I have. I brought the full boat with the Kovnik for 15 inches.

My opponent's complained about how "Khador is the slow faction" and how "Great, you're shoving a big piece of meat 15 inches into my face."

I've also used the Demo Corps, Occultation keeps them alive.

My opponent's complained about how "Khador is the slow faction" and how "Great, you're shoving a big piece of meat 15 inches into my face."
    Is this a good thing or a bad thing? For you, I mean? I can think of some people who'd really like that piece of meat within range.
    How I paint:

It was very good. They are a lot harder to kill than Uhlans and a lot of people cannot deal with 6 ARM17 dudes up close and personal. Even doomies fail to kill them on average. Especially as with two attacks, they break things good.

Annihilator The Armchair Warrior's Avatar

Strakhov is in the ADR for 2017. I'm hoping to reignite this KGB and get some discussion on "what's working" with Strakhov.

So yesterday I played a game against Calaban, the minion warcaster that chews through infantry on feat turn. He had Calaban, a meat thresher battle engine, 4 beasts (blackhide wrestler, blind walker, ironback spitter, and swamp horror...yeah a 2" threat range on the battle engine!), a max unit of Farrow Brigands with commander, and an Ogrun Bokur. I played Strakhov with Victor, a Spriggan, Marauder, min unit of Assault Kommandos + 3 flamethrowers, and max unit of Uhlans.

I won the game on turn 3. I went first, and ran my stuff up. He ran up, leaving his caster and the blackhide wrestler within the Spriggan's charge distance if I feated. So on my turn I feated. His warcaster was full on camp, so I eliminated the wrestler and put a bunch of damage into this other beasts courtesy of Calaban's fury. The AKs were actually really effective at tying up the meat thresher with 2 charge attacks (OK, they can actually do some damage on a charge). He counter attacked, feated, and took the Spriggan and most of my Uhlans off the table. However, since his caster was in melee of the Spriggan he was unable to move it, setting me up to pull off an assassination on turn with a 1 - 2 punch. Punch 1 was the marauder combo smiting the blind walker into his caster. Yeah knocked down caster. Strakhov got the job done himself after Victor WOOFED a boosted shot at the caster (yeah...RAT 0 sucks).

Thoughts on Strakhov so far...

Jacks:

Victor. I want to love the Victor. I really do. I am working hard to get him to work with Strakhov, but EVERY game the Victor feels like he end up just too far back. That's because I'm trying to get some work done on the gun in addition to Sentry. Strakhov needs to play forward, and the other stuff I am bringing is really fast. Vicky gets left in the dust. So, if I don't win on assassination (which hasn't happened yet...the feat has been great at going up on attrition but not yet assassination), I've got 38 points of heavy metal too far back to protect my caster. Don't get me wrong, he's a GREAT sentry target but I am struggling to justify the cost and exposure.

Oh, yeah, and if your opponent has Stranglehold then Victor HAS to stand back and use his gun.

Spriggan I think Strakhov is the one caster who is making the Spriggan worth his points. A superiority-spiced-spriggan on feat turn is simply amazeballs. 6" + 3" + 4" " 2" melee = 15", and if you Overrun that's 21" of non-linear threat that can bulldoze models out of the way. Superiority fixes the MAT issue. With Strakhov, Spriggan is money.

Grolar. Haven't tried it yet. Everyone is saying great things about it, but it fills the same role as the Spriggan and I wouldn't trade the bulldoze for the additional 1" threat on the Ram.

Marauder Amazing value package. The knockdown on a stick is awesome. It won me the game yesterday. Oh, yeah. I've had a chance to play one game post-errata with the Marauder where my opponent had a battle engine. AMAZEBALLS. Wow. Just wow.

Torch I want to love Torch for the affinity. I dropped him to fit in the Spriggan, but I think I will drop the Victor and might put him back in. The sustained attack is good but POW 17 is a bit weak.

Juggernaut / Ruin Dunno, I feel like I might need either a Juggernaut or Ruin as a damage fixer.

Beast Who has used Beast with Strakhov? Is it worth the points over Ruin (4 less) or Jugger (9 less!)

Behemoth/Destroyer. So with a Victor in I didn't have room for the Behemoth. Perhaps it's time to put him in? That solves my melee beatstick problem, and gives me a great Sentry target. I can't remember a time I put Behemoth in list and regretted it. In exchange for Vicky, I can fit Behemoth and a Juggernaut (37 points), and still come out 1 point ahead. The nice thing about the Behemoth is it gives a really good long range Overrun target. If you miss with the initial shot you still have boosted blasts.

Buuuuuttt....Now that the Destroyer is 14 points for a good sentry target I could put him in with either Ruin (31 points), or Beast (still only 35 points).

Another jack with Bulldoze Bulldoze is just so good with the 4" of movement. However, I feel like if I'm already including the Spriggan then it may be redundant.

In ADR, I might have a Devastator if I were going to a tournament, and swap him in if I see double hell mouths. Hellmouths freak me out.

On Sentry... I really feel like this needs to be on a jack in order to save the focus. Yes, the Markman would be good, maybe great, but at a loss of focus.

Have people put Sentry on Torch? Not useful early on, but later?

Troops

Cavalry OK, I love cavalry with Strakhov. Uhlans are turning into a "must" for me. The POW 16 charge (and they will get the charge), is just great. The Uhlans LOVE, just love, Occultation.

I want to try a min unit of Outriders as infantry clearing and magic attacks. Again, you will assuredly get the alpha with them.

I also want to try Fenris. I don't take him because he dies so easily, but the Feat gives him an 8" + 3" + 4" + 2" = 17" threat. OK, so you can finally get the alpha with Fenris...and then they HAVE to prioritize killing him. Maybe with the Spriggan + Outriders (who can repo away) clearing charge lanes with bulldoze, it will make it worthwhile to spend the 9 points on him.

AKs Just one try with them. I didn't hate them (+1 RAT/MAT is a thing), but didn't love them. Pretty expensive package for the 3 flame throwers. Cheap melee jammers. Still, 16 points. I could get another jack with infantry clearing capabilities, or shove in Outriders, who will really benefit from the feat.

Doomreavers Used them once. Strakhov can deliver them, which is nice. The one time I tried them with him I brought 3 units. Premeasuring made it difficult for me to land a ton of them on the enemy, and then on the counterattack they just die in droves. Maybe 1 unit might be worth it but...they are so expensive.

MOW Who's tried MOW? Given how Strakhov struggles with damage output I am considering that this might be the one useful place to bring Democorp, or maybe I should bring a shocktrooper boat but that's just so expensive. I don't know that I can fit both MOW and the Uhlans in with all the jacks. Still, who's tried them and how have they done?

Kossites I have not tried this yet, but if 7 points was ever going to be worth it for a crappy ambushing unit, isn't this the caster to do it? 13.5" threat range on ambush vectors? Again, who's tried it? Worth it?

Solos & Support

I have not tried solos and support with Strakhov since I find my lists are so damn strapped for points. Because I've been including Victor, I guess. What to include?

What else have YOU tried that you really like?
    Last edited by The Armchair Warrior; 12-30-2016 at 11:15 AM.

Just to comment on sentry, it really isn't a loss of focus on the marksman. Strakhov usually doesn't need to be spending a lot focus until feat turn. The sentry shot happens in the maintenance phase, before control and having to allocate and upkeep. So if you've decided that a turn is going to be a big one, you can take your sentry shot, then let the upkeep drop and have a full load on Strakhov. I still often prefer having it on the marksmen to help scalpel open charge lanes.

I also think outriders are less than ideal him. Models only get the plus movement if they charge or slam. That's putting them farther forward than you probably want. I mean you could take a koldun lord with them for battle wizard, but that requires playing the lord fairly far up as well and you're still stuck with magic 6, which isn't as dependable as I'd like.

Conqueror

I am finding a Torch and Spriggan combo works well. With that combo I put super on the spriggan and it helps with order of activation as Torch can run first then Strakhov can shot him in the back for the extra cloud early in the game

Conqueror

Also as for the Victor thing I have found him to lag a bit behind as well, now I haven't played him a lot yet but will do so again

Quote Originally Posted by wags View Post
    I also think outriders are less than ideal him. Models only get the plus movement if they charge or slam. That's putting them farther forward than you probably want. I mean you could take a koldun lord with them for battle wizard, but that requires playing the lord fairly far up as well and you're still stuck with magic 6, which isn't as dependable as I'd like.
    I was thinking about the Outriders + Koldun Lord as a hot swap for the AK package. Both are 16 points. The Koldong Lord's battle wizard ability is "Granted", so he can run 12, or on feat turn run 13" and threaten 14", and still grant the ability. CMD 9. So that part's not the problem. Magic 6... not great. But... the charge attack is a boosted attack roll so I think you're hitting most stuff. DEF 14, which is now annoying hordes beast and pissy infantry territory, is still hitting on 9s on 3 dice.

I can't shake the feeling that people are really undervaluing their spray attack even at MGK 6. Sprays ignore cover and concealment. They're really good. Most infantry is DEF 12-13, so you're needing 6s or 7s. The charge attack is boosted, so that's definitely hitting most stuff...even DEF 14 you're tagging 74% of the time. I think their utility on feat turn would be to clear infantry out of charge lanes, or dent some heavy stuff on the charge while sending POW 12 sprays deep into the cushy backfield stuff.

And... Most hordes casters are ARM 14-16, so POW 12 sprays are doing 3-5 points. If you can land a couple of those on the initial "let's clear crap out" part of your feat turn, you're forcing your opponent to decide whether to let the damage ride or burn up a fury.

All theorymachine still. I know most people on our forum are down on the Outriders, but I'm thinking they might work here. (I admit I am also trying to talk myself into them, because I love the models...)

I think my problem with outriders is if you use them as described, you're probably going to lose them next turn and I'm not confident they get their points back. I feel like that's a really hefty price point to pay into a unit of 4 models to take out a few cheap infantry. I just feel they are overcosted without a hit fixer. If you need a charge lane cleared I'm not sure I want to rely on magic 6. 6 isn't horrible, but it's that uncomfortable territory, especially with strakhov since your game really needs those lanes open. They're not going to be plinking hordes casters with sprays as you're looking at 9 up to hit a great deal of them. They aren't going to be denting heavy stuff at pow 10 on the charge. It's an awkward spot for them. For the role described feel like there are more cost efficient, reliable choices such as snipers and eliminators. I think a plan that banks on outriders doing their heavy lifting with their melee attacks is counter to their strengths.

That said try and see what happens. If you're into it, you're into it. Not my cup of tea, but you're the one playing your games!

War Room Army

Khador - New Army

Theme: No Theme Selected
    74 / 75 Army

Kommander Oleg Strakhov - WJ: +28
    - Torch - PC: 18 (Battlegroup Points Used: 18)
    - Ruin - PC: 17 (Battlegroup Points Used: 10)
    - Grolar - PC: 18

Gobber Tinker - PC: 2
    Widowmaker Marksman - PC: 4
    Man-O-War Kovnik - PC: 5
    Saxon Orrik - PC: 4
    Kell Bailoch - PC: 5

Man-O-War Shocktroopers - Leader & 4 Grunts: 16
    - Man-O-War Shocktrooper Officer - PC: 4
    Great Bears of the Gallowswood - Volkov, Kolsk, & Yarovich: 9

---

GENERATED : 12/31/2016 01:40:07
    BUILD ID : 2032.16-12-16

This is the list I have been kicking around.

Seems legit, bears look pretty good with Strakhov because he gets around their glass cannoness by either giving them stealth or by making them charge 13 inches plus reach.

I wonder if now is a good time to revisit AKs with Strakhov? I say this because with the nerf to Joe, AKs with the Hoff hit buff now have the same accuracy as WG. That doesn't make them as good at shooting overall (less range than Rifle Corps and no CRA), but they do have other advantages. The point is they might be considered more competitive for the infantry slot now? Maybe take a unit or two for contesting and light infantry killing then spend the rest of your points on armour crackers?

Wags: I don't think you're wrong about the Outriders. I just want you to be.

Soul: I think 1 (probably min) unit + 3 UAs is enough. Last game, they did get a bit of work done in fear. POW 11 assault charges are legit. And the UAs have gunfighter.

I'm thinking I will try this next, which is a modification of my Victor list:

War Room Army

Khador - Strakhov Assault!

Kommander Oleg Strakhov - WJ: +28
    - Spriggan - PC: 19 (Battlegroup Points Used: 19)
    - Marauder - PC: 10 (Battlegroup Points Used: 9)
    - Behemoth - PC: 25
    - Kodiak - PC: 13

Assault Kommandos - Leader & 5 Grunts: 10
    - Assault Kommando Flame Thrower - PC: 2
    Iron Fang Uhlans - Leader & 4 Grunts: 20

I ran this same list but with Victor instead of Kodiak and the Behemoth. I think my tactical approach would be to run the Kodiak 10" up and put Superiority on the Spriggan turn 1 into a position for maximum feat turn damage. I would use Behemoth Turn 2 to generate an Overrun to either get an assisanation vector with Spriggan, or get a great alpha strike with both the Spriggan and the Kodiak.

If I wind up dropping the AKs, I might drop either the Kodiak or Marauder to fit in Torch plus something else...

...as for the AK bundle swap, I'm thinking about stuff that hits hard with good threat ranges...double eliminators and Yuri (maybe he works with Strakhov?), Fenris (he'd be brutal on feat) and min Kossites (Ambush jammers?). What do you think?
    Last edited by The Armchair Warrior; 12-31-2016 at 11:46 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast