Front of card
SPD - Below average
MAT - Average
RAT - Very bad
DEF - Average
ARM - Below average
Health - Low
FOCUS - Average
WJ Points - Possibly the lowest in the game
2x Iron Claws, 0.5" range, Damage type: Magical, slighty above average P&S
Back of card
Apparition - 2" place during Maintenence
Field Martial: Apparition - As above but for her battlegroup
Great Power - Upkeep a spell for free
Prowl - Stealth in clouds and forests.
Soul Taker: Cull Soul - Steal the soul of living, killed enemies within 2" then turn them into focus.
Avatar Of Slaughter - [i]Upkeep[/iTarget either herself of Scrapjack. MAT and STR buff, and gain Overtake and Berserk
Gallows - OffensiveAverage POW, target hit is dragged d6" towards the point of origin
Iron Flesh - Upkeep Friend faction warrior model/unit gets an ARM buff and immunity to blast damage.
Murder Of Crows - Upkeep Place a 5" cloud AoE completly within her control area. Enemy models entering or ending their activation take a low POW hit.
Unseen Path - Teleport Old Witch to Scrapjack or Scrapjack to Old Witch completly within 2"
Weald Secrets - Friendly faction model/unit gains Pathfinder and Hunter (ignore concealment and cover)
Models advancing and ending their movement (except to chanhe facing) within Old Witch's control area suffer a strong POW hit. Warrior models that take damage are knocked down. Emphasis mine. It means models can walk out of her control range and be fine. They can also forfeit movement and avoid the damage.
EDIT: It's been ruled that a model that moves 0" and doesn't change facing doesn't count as having advanced, since OW's feat specifically states that models can change facing it can be avoided by just not moving, no need to forfeit movement.
SPD - Average
STR - Average
MAT - Below average
RAT - Bad
DEF- Good for a Khador jack.
ARM - Average for a light warjack
2x Mechanikal Talons - 2" Reach, average POW
Bond [Old Witch] - If Old Witch gets hurt, Scrapjack gains a buff to attack and damage rolls and a SPD buff
Companion: Old Witch - If Old Witch dies Scrappy goes with her.
Old Witch strengths and weakenesses
+ Scrapjack under Avatar of Slaughter gets work done against single wound infantry
+ Very good feat for scenario
+ Can be very difficult to assassinate if played correctly
+ Supports combined arms armies well between Weald Secrets and Iron Flesh
+ Good infantry caster
+ Good board control
+ Probably the most mobile caster in Khador due to Unseen Path
+ Field Marshal: Apparition is great
- Made of wet paper towels
- Sprays are her worst enemy
- Legion is basically a no go for her
- Certain Cygnar lists as well (Caine2 and Sloan)
- Any warjack past the first is probably eating into your army points
- Can be fairly focus intensive
- wants to play aggresive but can't take a hit
- Scrapjack can be a bit of a liability
- Bit of jack of all trades, master of none. Does nothing specific other warcasters in the faction can do better. There are better assassination casters than her and better scenario casters better than her.
- The knock down effect on her feat trigger before Tough, so her feat ignores it
- Overtake move triggers before Berserk. The Berserk attack will then trigger another Overtake move and so on
- Reducing damage to zero via Reinforce still counts as taking damage and will trigger Scrapjacks bond
Mainly made this because I'll probably be putting up a battle report tomorrow involving Old Witch vs Menoth.
I will probably play this list
Kayazy Assassins + UA
Mostly this is just experimenting. Its my usual Old Witch "basic core" of Behemoth, Ternion and Doomies but I want to see how Mk3 kayazy get on and I want to use the gun carriage as an LoS blocker and model-delayer. I also don't want to model rep and my Rifle Core hasn't arrived yet. So theres that.
My first Mk3 Old Witch battle report can be found via the link in my signature. I'm also working on a Tactica for her that started as a KGB but got out of hand.