Thread: So it's 2016...

Combatant

Default So it's 2016...

And there hasn't been movement on this game in a while from PP. But I'm not posting a complaint or trying to start a fight.

On the contrary, I'm really interested in buying all the pieces to have a closed but comprehensive game system that is easy to understand and fun to play. Is this viable in Monsterpocalypse? Can I be a completist for a Series or two and be happy with the game? It should be obvious that I have never played, but I am sincerely interested.

Thanks

Zombie Conqueror

There are large lot deals right now on auction sites. Series 2 was never completed, so those factions lack Installations and morpher monsters that Series 1 factions will have. But Series 2 do have character units, which Series 1 factions do not.

If you got a full set of Series 1, you'd have a complete set of 6 more or less even factions to play with, each with 5 monsters, 2 form each (assuming you also get all the Mega forms), plus a few rare Quantum forms if you can find or proxy them. Adding Series 2 just adds more fun, as you can round out those factions with matching Agenda figures from Series 2.

I got some mutterings at LnL that some information should be coming out soon but the nature of that information means it can't be discussed yet. I would (speculation) guess that you'll hear something this fall or winter.
    When life gives you lemons, you kill all humans.
    I play Retribution of Scyrah and Circle Ouroboros
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncymischa View Post
    I keep thinking about the Merc forums, and their determination to stuff any lemons they have into their enemies' eyes. They'll take whatever they get, play it, and have fun with it. I don't see any reason the Retribution can't aim to do the same.