Destroyer of Worlds Spinballwizard's Avatar

Default Warmahordes Mondays at Gamer's Gauntlet (SE Michigan)

We might have had an older thread before from years ago, but getting a fresh start never hurts, right?

Monday is WM/H night at Gamer's Gauntlet in Clinton Township, MI! All are welcome! Gamer's Gauntlet is on 20564 Hall Rd in Clinton Township, at the Southwest corner of Hall & Heydenreich. The minis area is right in the front of the store, so you can't miss us. I'm the local PG and am more than willing to answer any questions you guys might have about the group.

Mondays are open gaming. I generally show up around 5pm (work and traffic dependent), but you can come and go at your leisure, and there's plenty of space. You shouldn't have any issues finding a game. (I'll play anything personally points-wise, though 75 is definitely the average.)

We have a Facebook group as well. I'm going to try to keep this thread active too, but FB is where I usually put the latest updates on game night, as well as upcoming events. (I try to have one roughly once every 4-6 weeks, typically on a Saturday.) If you haven't already and are local, feel free to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/235571729978413/

Hoping to keep some discussion moving on here as well as we grow our community!
    [Khador] [Circle Orboros] [Retribution of Scyrah] [Cygnar] [Legion of Everblight] [Cryx]

Quote Originally Posted by PPS_Will View Post
    Tenacity has gone the way of Dodo.
    Organizer of the Gamer's Gauntlet Championship Series in Southeast Michigan

I'll be a bit later than usual today due to a late meeting at work, but that shouldn't stop anyone.

I haven't actually played with Maddox yet so I'm bringing Cygnar.
    [Khador] [Circle Orboros] [Retribution of Scyrah] [Cygnar] [Legion of Everblight] [Cryx]

Upcoming Events reminder!

I haven't put it in the forums yet (will when I get home later, I hope), but this Saturday we have 2 events running simultaneously!

First, we will be having our first Gamer's Gauntlet Championship Series Invitational tournament! This invite-only event will feature our top 8 tournament players of the year in a single-elimination battle for the championship, including store credit for the top finalists and the coveted GGCS Trophy for the winner! The finals format is a 3-list Steamroller with no divide & conquer restrictions. You could one-list it if you want, but I'm requiring 3 lists to be brought per player (1 faction). Quarterfinal Bracket is as follows:

Chuck "bulldog" E. vs. JVM
    John O. vs. Nic H.

Mike "mick_shady" S. vs. Stephen S.
    Steve W. vs. Gabe B.

For those of you who didn't make it, I'm running a 75pt SR with death clocks alongside it! Each round, players will receive a random "holiday cheer" benefit for their army! What are these benefits, you ask? Should I tell you?

Sorry, I won't. Don't want to spoil your gifts!

Hope to see everyone there for normal gaming today (I'll have Legion) as well as for Saturday's events! Doors on Saturday open at 11:30, with dice rolling at 12:30 for Holiday Cheer and as soon as everyone's ready for the Finals. (Hoping to be close to noon-12:30 as well.)

New events for 2017! http://privateerpressforums.com/show...Clinton-Twp-MI

Escalation event coming up at the end of the month, plus the first GQ2 will be (hopefully) in late February!