Default Jetpack Comics in Rochester, NH?

This is the closest GS to me right now (current UNH student/resident in Durham, NH). What's the scene like there? I see it mentioned on their website/facebook but haven't had a chance to visit yet. Is it worth getting all my models when I go home for thanksgiving?
    Quote Originally Posted by joedj View Post
    There goes that damn Stormwall again, traipsin' through my prize begonias! Go spray it with the hose, Carl!

Quote Originally Posted by SmartrChild View Post
    This is the closest GS to me right now (current UNH student/resident in Durham, NH). What's the scene like there? I see it mentioned on their website/facebook but haven't had a chance to visit yet. Is it worth getting all my models when I go home for thanksgiving?
    We have a small but growing community with the rise of MKIII. There are a few veteran players but most are first timers slogging through a Journeyman League. We're always looking for more people to add to our community! We meet on Monday nights and Saturday throughout the day. The shop has a game room that's almost always open, so pick up games happen throughout the week.

We mostly organize through a Facebook group. Here's a link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1694940840745693/

Awesome, I'll be sure to come by sometime!
    Quote Originally Posted by joedj View Post
    There goes that damn Stormwall again, traipsin' through my prize begonias! Go spray it with the hose, Carl!