Red face 18 December 2016: Fast Foodmachine @ Leesburg Hobbies & Collectibles!

I apologize for the short notice, but things came together to make the event possible very quickly.

Date: Sunday, 18 December 2016, Weather Permitting!
    Please check your email/this group before you leave in case of inclement weather and/or store closure.
    Pre-Registration is strongly encouraged - please email/PM me with your name(s) and faction. :-)

Time: 1200 - 1600
    Assistance with setup and breakdown would be greatly appreciated.

Place: The event tent in the back of Leesburg Hobbies and Collectibles: 9 West Market Street · Leesburg, VA 20176 · 703-779-8600

Rules: 50 point list. Foodmachine Cheats for Steamroller 2016, Deathclock: Hardcore Time Limit (30 minute Deathclock per player) for the first three rounds; then we go to Frenzy Time Limit(20 minute Deathclock per player) in case no clear winner has emerged. Should the attendees prefer, we can do a casual-play variant of Foodmachine instead of the traditional tournament version.

Prizes: We will have the traditional First Place, Second Place, etc. as well as some other fun prizes like the Straight Shooter and the Pumpkin Eater. You can ponder what those mean.

Entry Fee: $5 donation gets you into the event with 5 tickets. $1 = 1 ticket. The more you donate, the more you get to hilariously break the rules. All donations go to the Tree of Life Ministries food pantry in Leesburg, VA.
    Why? Two reasons. Because someone has to, and because I can.

"It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage." -Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones, Jr.

Hey everyone.

Due to the weather and other scheduling-related difficulties, we're going to postpone the Foodmachine event until after New Year. Please stay posted and we'll have a replacement date as soon as possible.

Thanks!
    Why? Two reasons. Because someone has to, and because I can.

"It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage." -Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones, Jr.

Conqueror

Any updates on the reschedule?
    Semper Altus