Default MDF Terrain options

I'm looking to increase my terrain options. Is there anyone out there making interesting MDF terrain that you think fits in with Warmachine's aesthetic? This time, I do mean Warmachine specifically, as opposed to Hordes' more wilderness theme.
    Continuing to look for Warmachine and nWoD Mage games in South Central PA along 81.
    I build more than I play: Completed Minis - Custom Folding Swamp Table - Rifle case minis case - Ironclad Color Book - Custom Paint Rack

If you want buildings, GameCraft has some options with a few styles (Old West, Brownstone, European).

i haven't seen any of their terrain, but I have their paint rack and it's nice.

http://gcmini.mybigcommerce.com/28mm/
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianide
    All hail Weaselcreature, Destroyer of Worlds! May he be swift as he exacts judgment upon us.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmario7502
    "I'm with Weaselcreature" might make a pretty boss T-shirt; it's the most fun thing I've typed today.

Really, I've thought that most "fantasy city" type structures -- that is, buildings with the German timber-frame look, and the taller and multi-storied the better -- would work just fine, just as long as you take some time to "steampunk-ize" it. ("Just Glue Some Gears On It (And Call it Steampunk)" -- in action!) A bit of plastic conduit or narrow-gauge pvc can go for some pipes. I've managed to accumulate some "bitz" from putting together terrain and minis for players of those other War* miniatures games, and glued a few retro-futuristic things, extra chimneys, etc., onto things to give them a more fantasy-steampunky look. Fortunately, we aren't under any great pressure to be "historically accurate."

That, and rivets. Lots and lots of rivets.

A friend of mine uses Hirst Arts Castlemolds for his buildings (which I helped to paint and do some touch-up work on), and basically combined some fieldstone walls with some industrial pipes for a hybrid fantasy-plus-industrial look for his tabletop scenery. Here's an example windmill hiding in the background of these blurry figures:

It's not MDF, of course, but I guess it demonstrates the aesthetic that might pass for something that could exist SOMEWHERE in Immoren. (I've sometimes used plastic tubing in combination with the Hirst Arts joints and T-sections, as the plastic tubing allows for longer sections of continuous pipe for larger projects, rather than being forced to have lots and lots of individual short-section casts stuck together.)