Default Hidden Forest any good?

A while back I posted in here asking about some quality ways to make your own 2D terrain and after taking your advice and doing a little looking myself I have stumbled across a company that seems to be making a decent set of 2D terrain but I don't know if you all had any opinions on them. The terrain is on a rubberized material and seems to be printed fairly well but before I invested in some for my local gaming group I wanted to know what the consensus on pre bought 2d terrain was.
    (LINK: https://www.hiddenforestgaming.com/c...terrain-pack-1)

Winning with Garryth since MKII
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    2017 Kill List:
    Garryth: Vlad1,
    Helynna: Ragnor1,

We have a few guys here who use them. They are good. We've played on them for most of MK3 so far and they are holding up. Talking about 5-10 games on them a week.

I like them as a TO and as a player. There's nothing more frustrating when the terrain is causing placement issues and you have to balance models on dice to keep them where they are supposed to be.
    Striving to build a Strong, All Inclusive WarmaHordes Community in Dayton, OH
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/DaytonWarmaHordes/
    Legion: 11/2010 Gators: 4/2012 Cryx: 7/13/2013, Mercs: 8/18/14 Circle: 4/2016
    "If you're going to get into the Evil League of Evil, you have to have a memorable laugh." - Dr. Horrible

I own a set of the Hidden Forest 2d terrain and think the quality is amazing. I recommend them to everyone.

The Hidden Forest stuff is fantastic. It's absolutely worth the small amount of money it costs to purchase. I carry a set around in my bag and use it in nearly every game I play.

Also, for my money, it's better than any of the alternatives (Muse on Minis, etc.) in both visual appeal and playability.

Caveat: Just make sure that you get the rubberized (neoprene) set. The one that is just laminated paper is (for obvious reasons) garbage.

Maxwell Finn's longest killing spree:
    11 Doom Reavers Swordsman.