Default Question for trading

Hey had a quick question I have models from various warmachine and hordes armies and I'm looking to trade for warhammer fantasy and 40k novels. Where in this forum would be the best place to post this where it would get good foot traffic? Thanks!

Dan

Destroyer of Worlds RandomThoughts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlekid00 View Post
    Hey had a quick question I have models from various warmachine and hordes armies and I'm looking to trade for warhammer fantasy and 40k novels. Where in this forum would be the best place to post this where it would get good foot traffic? Thanks!

Dan
    Sorry, but AFAIK trading is not allowed on this forum, you'd have to head towards some other venue.

"As I often say, variety is the spice of wargaming" (Cyel)

Destroyer of Worlds ForsakenPoptart's Avatar

Trading is not allowed on the Privateer Press Forums. You'll probably have some luck on Bartertown.com or there's a pretty lively group on facebook called Warmachine/Hordes sales or trades U.S. Those are my two primary methods of trading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsplatter artist View Post
    They're actually part of its reproductive cycle. If left unmolested the stormpod will eventually hatch into an adorable squire. If he lives long enough he will become a firefly and eventually a Stormclad. From there, he can either grow into a storm wall or in extreme cases they reach an evolutionary dead end and become thunderheads.

Awesome thanks guys!