Thread: 360 Melee Arcs

Destroyer of Worlds possiblyarowbot's Avatar

Default 360 Melee Arcs

Since the errata limited Melee ranges back to the front arc, can Vyros and the Argii get their 360 arcs back?
    When you find yourself outnumbered, outmanned, outgunned and outclassed... do something stupid.

Typhon and the hounds have circular vision, which stops back strikes.

Hellmouth has back attack, which means it can hit things behind it. This seems ok? Not sure if anything else has back attack, Blight ringer used to have something might still...

I think only Hellmouth may get back attack now. I haven't missed it from blight. Ringer. Circular vision is really good for Typhon though. Keeping his def 13/15 makes him hard to kill.

My biggest complaint is that none of these prevent backstab from giving additional die.

Also the coc lights would like back attack. They had 360 because they rotate the entire top 360, including the weapons. Now they only rotate the eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by FatalSwordsmen View Post
    My biggest complaint is that none of these prevent backstab from giving additional die.
    This.

I'd hope rock units like Sentry and Shifting Stones get a 360 arc back too. The idea that you can "backstab" a symmetrical pillar is just as bizarre.
    #BuffStormRaptor2017
    2017: Still don't own a Tree.

Annihilator

360 degree melee arcs are sometimes a disadvantage, because you can't free-strike an enemy that walks around you. The Hellmouth maw gets it because it can't advance and therefore can't change facing.