Default ugh.. ANOTHER Karchev conversion

I know everyone is sick of seeing him and his star is waning..
    But hey, this was fun to build and paint. Enjoy!

There is a prize for however guesses all of the component models. *NOTE: prize may or may not be kind regards and kudos.

I see mostly the Kodiak/Grolar kit as a base. The front half of the 'axe' and the exhausts are definitely from the 40k Ork Killa Kan kit. The fuel tank on top is either an Imperial Guard or Space Marine bit for a flamer I think. And is the head from one of the Imperial Guard Steel Legions, or whatever the dust world guys were called?
    Honor Is Bulletproof

That is a very impressive conversion, very eye-catching.

I see Grolar parts, the wrenches from two MOW mechanics on the sides on his torso, Torch's flamethrower on his back, the Demolisher's "hat" on his chest, some extra Khador jack skirts (or maybe MOW skirts?) on his thighs, and what might be the Rhulic Driller's drill on his left arm?

This looks really good. I like the smoke effect too!
    My Imperial Cygnar - A Star Wars plog.
    http://privateerpressforums.com/show...-(Image-heavy)

Quote Originally Posted by Tavistock View Post
    I see mostly the Kodiak/Grolar kit as a base. The front half of the 'axe' and the exhausts are definitely from the 40k Ork Killa Kan kit. The fuel tank on top is either an Imperial Guard or Space Marine bit for a flamer I think. And is the head from one of the Imperial Guard Steel Legions, or whatever the dust world guys were called?
    The head is Hutchuck's alternate one.
    "Licking an electrical outlet will not turn you into a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger"