Default Brand new to the Forum, kinda new to the game, and kinda old to minatures. Question!

Hello! So as the title says I have been very casually playing Warmachine (ret) for the past year or so. But I have been playing miniature table top games over 10+ years ago. I really like the way Privateer Press interacts with the community and I really like the community as well (these are the things that won me over from playing Warhammer 40K). SO hello! Can't wait to be posting more on the forum. I did have a question. I have also started a youtube channel dedicated to my learning the game and some silly videos about miniature gaming. I was wondering where would it be best to share those kinda of videos? They aren't battle reports, and they aren't really painting tutorials (I mean I did do one, but as a total joke to all painting tutorials) so I don't know where to share these kind of videos on these Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Miniature View Post
    Hello! So as the title says I have been very casually playing Warmachine (ret) for the past year or so. But I have been playing miniature table top games over 10+ years ago. I really like the way Privateer Press interacts with the community and I really like the community as well (these are the things that won me over from playing Warhammer 40K). SO hello! Can't wait to be posting more on the forum. I did have a question. I have also started a youtube channel dedicated to my learning the game and some silly videos about miniature gaming. I was wondering where would it be best to share those kinda of videos? They aren't battle reports, and they aren't really painting tutorials (I mean I did do one, but as a total joke to all painting tutorials) so I don't know where to share these kind of videos on these Forums.
    Maybe share the painting one in the painting forum? I dunno. Or, start your channel and put the link in your signature!
    The game is good.
    The B13 are fine
    Listen to the Storm Chamber

That's a good idea I might just add them to my signature then!

Destroyer of Worlds RandomThoughts's Avatar

Yeah, signature is always a good place. Ret Forum is also an option if you focus on ret, battle reports forum when you post battle reports, general or new member forum when you talk about general stuff or about your newby missteps.

Hope that helps!
    RT

*placeholder for witty one-liner*