Default Paralysis shakeable?

Topic is rather clear, paralysis is not listed in the shakeable effects, and is not on the ability, was curious if there was a ruling or errata level something i've missed.

Any it stands, it is not shakeable? and is that intended
    Last edited by etherkavu; 01-09-2017 at 07:52 AM.

I see nothing that says its shakable so i would say its not. If you want to ask the intent your asking in the wrong area, this one is only for rules questions. Intent should be asked in the development and errata area i believe but even then the likelyhood of an answer is low. From what ive seen they dont provide the intent behind most things,
    Last edited by FatalSwordsmen; 01-09-2017 at 08:12 AM.

There are a number of similar effects that are not shakeable - Deadweight, Disruption, Haley2's feat, etc. The only things shakeable are Stationary, Knockdown, Blind, and Shadowbind.
    Compilation of Infernal Rulings

Cryx - Painting Thread

Currently 446 / 1130 points painted / owned, 4 / 17 warcasters
    Last painted: Barathrum (posted 12/11/2016)

Quote Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
    There are a number of similar effects that are not shakeable - Deadweight, Disruption, Haley2's feat, etc. The only things shakeable are Stationary, Knockdown, Blind, and Shadowbind.
    i guess this is closer to the root of where this question came from. it seems to be the obly effect that counters frenzy and that seems wrong.

Theres other effects that hurt frenzy. Two Examples are axis feat, denny 1 feat, i feel like theres a spell that prevents charging but i cant find it

There are others which prevent charges as well, so it is not the only question.
    This though, leads to the question of "What does a beast do when it frenzies, and cannot charge?" The frenzy rules stat that the warbeast may only take its Normal Movement and Combat action as described above, namely Charge closes model in its LoS and make one attack with its highest P+S Melee weapon.
    If the Beast cannot activate then it loses its activation, but it doesn't say what to do if it cannot Charge.
    QUOTE (poeticruse @ Mar 27 2009, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    So please, think of the goats. Don't demand official answers.
    QUOTE (poeticruse @ Apr 16 2009, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    "fruitbatbananacoated"

Destroyer of Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Malkav13 View Post
    There are others which prevent charges as well, so it is not the only question.
    This though, leads to the question of "What does a beast do when it frenzies, and cannot charge?" The frenzy rules stat that the warbeast may only take its Normal Movement and Combat action as described above, namely Charge closes model in its LoS and make one attack with its highest P+S Melee weapon.
    If the Beast cannot activate then it loses its activation, but it doesn't say what to do if it cannot Charge.
    The rule say what to do, even if it's a bit counter intuitive :
    Some effects require a model to charge. If a model is required to charge and either it cannot or there are no legal charge targets in its line of sight, the model activates but must forfeit its Normal Movement and Combat Action.
    Horde PDF p31.

ohlmann is correct, there is also the case of if the closest model cannot be charged. In this case the rules don't say to defer to the second closes model, you just sac in the same fashion. such a case happens if the closest model is a polarity fielded centurion or gaspy 2 under hellbound.

And always remember

Without being forced, it automatically shakes knockdown, stationary, and any other effects that can be shaken. A frenzied warbeast also ignores effects that would cause it to forfeit its Normal Movement or Combat Action during an activation in which it frenzies

Prime P.98
    Even under Hailey2 FEAT a Beast would still be able to charge under the rules of Frenzy

Perfect. I had forgotten that bit about not being able to charge and being required to do so.
    QUOTE (poeticruse @ Mar 27 2009, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    So please, think of the goats. Don't demand official answers.
    QUOTE (poeticruse @ Apr 16 2009, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    "fruitbatbananacoated"