Default Stryker 2 in a small, 50pt tournament

Hey folks,

I'm thinking of playing a Stryker 2 list in a local 50pt SR tournament.

List currently looks like this (I believe it is a 1-list tourney):

-----
    Stryker 2
    Squire
    Rowdy
    Thorn

Gibbs
    Jr w/firefly
    Piper
    Max Stormlances
    -----

The registered factions are currently lots of Khador, quite a bit of Cygnar and Cryx, and one player each of Legion, Trolls, Protec and Skorne.
    Some of the players seem to be quite experienced, I am not.

As it's a 50pt Tourn, I guess I can expect to see fewer units and a larger proportion of Battlegroup beasts/jacks.

Stryker 2 is my current fave and seems very very strong - having Gibbs with him feels like paying 4 pts for an extra Feat.

Rowdy is there for a bit of anti-ARM, unexpected counter-charges, knockdown.
    Thorn - arcnode for rebuke, disruption, assassination (all the Thorn stuff)

Jr for AS, of course, good on Stryker, his Battlegroup and Stormlances. Firefly likes Stormlances too.

Piper for Pathfinder and Concealment for the Lancers or Stryker.

So does this list have game into those factions?

It's currently only 48 pts, which seems less than optimal, but I feel like it has options for most eventualities. It can deal with moderate infantry and has good anti-ARM, which is what I'd expect to see at 50pts. It just feels a little light on models (or is this normal at 50pts?)

I could swap out Jr and FF for Laddermore and making 2 Min SL units, but i think AS on Stryker makes him hard to assassinate and I'd rather buff one unit of SLs to crazy levels than 2 units to very good levels.

Anyway, penny for your thoughts?

I like it. Although I would consider stormblades. In smaller point games they can really make up their points. Not saying they are necessarily better than storm lances. But depending on what you face, they could be beneficial
    My Imperial Cygnar - A Star Wars plog.
    http://privateerpressforums.com/show...-(Image-heavy)

Quote Originally Posted by Irchris5000 View Post
    I like it. Although I would consider stormblades. In smaller point games they can really make up their points. Not saying they are necessarily better than storm lances. But depending on what you face, they could be beneficial
    I would not replace the lances though, as you are already running Gibbs. Storm Lances love some hot lunch.

I didn't make it clear above, but I'm used to playing 75pts, so making a well-rounded (potentially) competetive list is difficult at 50. Feels like a tiny model count.

I also considered nemo3, but with lots of cygnar already confirmed, I think the chances of coming up against lightning immunity is high.