Conqueror

Default 75 damiano kingsmaker and ossrum pairing

Hi all guys, tell me your suggestions for these two lists please.

Kingmaker

Damiano
    Nomad
    Nomad
    Mariner
    Freebooter
    Trenchers full+ua
    Steel heads riflemen full
    Min boomhowlers
    Rangers
    Bailoch
    Orin
    Dirty meg

Ossrum
    Gunner
    Gunner
    Gunner
    Gunner
    Driller
    Driller
    Driller
    Thornton
    Avalancher
    Reinholdt
    Ayanna e Holt
    Full hammer dwarves

Could these 2 be a good pairing?

Yes, those could be a good pairing.

There's a fair bit of minutiae in constructing Damiano at the moment and I don't think I've yet seen two lists exactly the same, so how I play him is different to how you do, but your list is solid and should function well alongside Ossrum. Expect opponents to reach for whatever list they have that best handles shooting, since you've got a lot of guns in both those lists.
    Judge since 5th November 2013

H-phlegm -ah-dor

Conqueror

Thank you. I thought about anti shooting lists and I know they could give me some troubles, but I can engage with ate least 3 heavies in every list if I need. And p+s 14 charging trenches could be good to kill some stuff. Maybe have to change something?

For what it's worth, I've tried Mariners and Rangers with Damiano and found them underwhelming. The rangers were fine, if a bit superflous with deadeye in play, but I was just consistently unlucky with Mariners and it put me off them. My bad luck shouldn't be a reason for other folks not to play them, though.

Give your lists a crack as they are. They should do fine, but if you find yourself confronting too much layered defence against ranged attacks, modify Damiano to include more melee.
    Judge since 5th November 2013

H-phlegm -ah-dor

If you're not taking a Buccaneer in Kingmaker you're not making the most out of the rules of the theme. It shuts down ranged and magical assassinations. I've had a fair bit of success taking a jack heavy list with him, especially with a Freebooter. Grab and smash has a lot of utility, and combining trash with Damiano's feat is just brutal. I like your list. I've not had much success with minimum Boomhowlers but a lot of people seem to do just fine with them. Looks fun, good luck!

Conqueror

Thank you! I know about lack of buccaneer, but don't have it, one of the few mercs models I don't own. I was thinking about transform one of these 2 in a melee list, but these 2 casters spells pretend some guns.
    Tomorrow I should try at least one of them vs very good players ( the most of Italian wtc team plays with me)
    I'll make you know how it will go.
    Last edited by Monz; 01-11-2017 at 01:24 AM.

Conqueror

Just tried Vs a nemo3 list and I won. I have to admit that our rolls weren't so good but trenches with sure foot and clouds can interrupt many Los, and ambushing trolls has blocked his storm lances engaging them. Next week I should play surely Vs khador and again Vs cygnar. We'll see how it works.

Conqueror

Played Vs a skorne friend army.
    He had:
    Rasheth
    Sentry
    Gladiator
    Agonised
    Full karax
    Wrong eye and snapjaw+wrastler
    Rorsh and brine
    Will breaker
    Some other stuff if I don't mistake

Won for grinding his army. Ambushing boom howlers with cacophony within 8" from greygore can give many trouble when greygore is on your army's back. Very good performance from sure footed trenches that stop much of his advance and into the breach bloaks many Los for enemies charges.