Destroyer of Worlds

Default lylyth 3 trample

Couldn't find anything about this:

When Lylyth 3 tramples, she uses her STR (+4 for threshing blades) for the trample damage?
    Quote Originally Posted by sathoon View Post
    I'm starting to see proteus as the golden retriever/collie cross of the legion beast 'vean' family: he's very loyal if a little soft round the edges at times, likes to herd other dragonspawn, and is always dragging things back to his warlock's army line looking for praise.

You are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by vaildin View Post
    Couldn't find anything about this:

When Lylyth 3 tramples, she uses her STR (+4 for threshing blades) for the trample damage?
    Please read the rule in question before posting questions about the rule.

Destroyer of Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by solkan View Post
    Please read the rule in question before posting questions about the rule.
    Is this not the place to verify that you are playing a rule correctly?
    I'm starting to see proteus as the golden retriever/collie cross of the legion beast 'vean' family: he's very loyal if a little soft round the edges at times, likes to herd other dragonspawn, and is always dragging things back to his warlock's army line looking for praise.

Destroyer of Worlds

Is there anything in particular you found ambiguous? We may be able to clear that up better if you list what part you found confusing.

Destroyer of Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Nerzule View Post
    Is there anything in particular you found ambiguous? We may be able to clear that up better if you list what part you found confusing.
    Its not so much ambiguous, as it seemed like there should be something in the rule that substitutes, I don't know, mount pow for her strength or something. In fact, I thought there was a rule to that affect, but maybe that was the previous edition. I just wanted to verify that i wasn't missing something, and her trample worked like that of any heavy jack/beast that can perform a trample. I included the parenthetical bonus damage for completeness.

The denizens of the rules forum are not known for flowery prose or a great deal of patience. Don't take it personally.

You read the rule correctly and have not missed anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod_Neldar View Post
    The denizens of the rules forum are not known for flowery prose or a great deal of patience. Don't take it personally.

You read the rule correctly and have not missed anything about it.
    Of course not. How dare you not know the answer to a rule!

Now I shall return to my hole in the ground and post furiously on the next thread that pops up asking for clarification!

As a serious note:

Quote Originally Posted by THRESHING BLADES
    This model gains +4 to its trample power attack damage rolls.
    The ability does exactly as it says and instead of using only her STR you use STR+4 for trample power attack damage.
    Khador 450 Pts (Sorscha1, Sorscha2, Irusk1, Butcher1, Kozlov1, Karchev1)
    Mercenaries 107 Pts (Magnus1, Ashylnn1)
    Minions 8 Pts
    Latest Addition: Conquest/Victor Kit (1), Juggernaut (3), Juggernaut (4), Marauder (2), Rager (1), Shocktroop Officer (1)