Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I absolutely love the models. Mortenebra2's teasers sadly sound massively underwhelming. Battlegroup Flank for a turn is okay, the field marshal looks useless. Heal when an enemy Warjack dies in melee range, who cares? We aren't Trolls, our current light & heavy jacks don't survive to counterpunch. My non colossal warjacks are typically at full Boxes or dead. On top of the fact this Feild Marshall does literal nothing vs Hordes as teased.

Kharbydis is going to depend on how his cloud creation works, his cost, & his damage output. Prowl is irrelevant. Stealth'd heavies get obliterated nowadays, it's why I've stopped playing Nightmare with Deneghra in favor of a Kraken, Snapjaw, or Barathrum. The rest of his kit is going to make or break him. Regardless he's a jack I'm going to buy simply because his sculpt is amazing. Honestly I'm hoping his arms are squid tentacles that can forfeit their attacks to "squirt ink" letting him place a 3" cloud within a short range for each attack forfeited. If he can cloud wall all by himself that would be interesting, if he pulls a Gorman and just centers a single cloud on himself I'm hoping the cloud at least has some kind of effect and isn't just a cloud. Either way Kharbydis has me enthused.

Super excited for these models. I totally see this crabjack having a bond that will work on either Aiakos.

Morty was my favorite caster in mk2, and honestly I find I'm getting the mk3 hang of her here too. Looks like Morty2 is going to have more personal power. The idea I had was that she would turn Deryliss into a warsuit and become a warjack herself similar to Karchev. Probably different from the idea I came up with, but you not that far off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hussarlance View Post
    ...Terminus had to have been standing around eating souls when he said to himself "You know what? 100 years ago I looked good in puffy sleeves. I rock that ****! I want puffy sleeves. SKARLOCK! Get me puffy sleeves!"

Destroyer of Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit81 View Post
    I think you're underestimating her field marshal and feat. Yes, your jack that lost both arms probably isn't killing anything to trigger it. But it doesn't require the jack to be the one to kill that model, just that the model is in its melee range. Which means you can have your counterpunch jack take out whatever tried to wreck your previous jack, and get that one back up and running, instead of allowing them to completely ignore it once the arms go.

As far as Flank goes, it's easy to go "oh una has it all the time", but she only has it on a very very small subset of circle beasts... and you can see how powerful it is on them. Being able to have a Slayer or Kraken with Flank seems very powerful to me.
    Remember that these are Cryx jacks, so "tried to wreck your previous jack" is usually "successfully wrecked your previous jack". That is the one case where it's really good - if your opponent tries to kill one of your warjacks in melee with a warjack and fails, and you have something else take out the attacking warjack. That's very narrow. In every other case it's very weak.

A Kraken with flank is powerful, but what did you send in first to trigger flank? A slayer? What were you attacking where a slayer and a kraken wouldn't have killed it normally, without flank? Are you taking shrikes just to trigger flank? Pricy when they're doing nothing else.

Frankly she does sound like a really strong counterpunch caster. Your opponent charges your jacks and doesn't kill them, then you send in your healthy jacks who get flank and heal the damaged jacks. Except that she has to use Cryx warjacks. Maybe her spell list has a battlegroup wide armor buff or something, because otherwise your jacks are going to die when they get charged.

I'd also vastly prefer pVyros' feat to hers, incidentally. But she could have a really solid spell list or some other passives - we certainly don't know enough to dismiss her, I'm just not happy about what we do know.

I am very happy that she ditched Deryliss. Watch as she has a great spell to cast with spell slave and takes the WSC every time now.

Destroyer of Worlds

Someone commented on fb how we dont have any jacks on our command book cover.

Mean while they give us all these jack casters.

Not being sarcastic, im still buying a print.

Conqueror

Welp while we're here let's count how many jack casters cryx has!
    1! Gaspy3 : mobility gets em there (Albeit without arms) unyielding keeps em there! still a good caster *thumbs up*
    2! Morti1: still has overrun otherwise been gutted by the next caster
    3! Venny: fm: countercharge + terminal velocity = holy cow batman super aggro jack list with no arms!
    4! Cpt Aiakos: wants to go fast! Wants pew pew! Had neither the spell list or focus for that. Interesting caster if a little conflicted.
    And finally 5. The upcoming Morti2: so far while not super impressed im still excited to see what they do with her hopefully she can deliver jacks
    Hidden entry 6. Coven who have both the focus and means to get our jacks where they need to go....Interesting our best infantry caster is also our best jack caster hmm

Anyway as much as I love my undead and horny pirates I really want cryx jacks to be a thing again
    Quote Originally Posted by xenwall View Post
    But what about those times where there are only a single set of footprints in the sand? That, my friend, is when the banes carried you.

Destroyer of Worlds Postin Dirty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deademon View Post
    You have no idea how hard it is for me to be this positive. I know the arguments. But im not allowed to go down those roads bc the mod doesnt like us being negative.

So, ill just bring up stuff we have and let others shoot me down instead. Even though i know its coming.
    Heh, you don't even seem close to being positive, you must be bursting at the seams. I get that you're dissatisfied though.

I find there's a difference between being measured or critical and being negative. I know we may have different interpretations of what that means, let alone different interpretations of when we are doing this in our posts as well. But overall if you're not having fun, I can understand why the forums may not be the place to discuss those issues.

but I really like your ideas around the light jacks with gaspy3. it'll very much play into his mk2 iteration, except without the infantry
    Befuddled: ramblings and ravings playing WM/H down under

Destroyer of Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Voidsun View Post
    Welp while we're here let's count how many jack casters cryx has!
    1! Gaspy3 : mobility gets em there (Albeit without arms) unyielding keeps em there! still a good caster *thumbs up*
    2! Morti1: still has overrun otherwise been gutted by the next caster
    3! Venny: fm: countercharge + terminal velocity = holy cow batman super aggro jack list with no arms!
    4! Cpt Aiakos: wants to go fast! Wants pew pew! Had neither the spell list or focus for that. Interesting caster if a little conflicted.
    And finally 5. The upcoming Morti2: so far while not super impressed im still excited to see what they do with her hopefully she can deliver jacks
    Hidden entry 6. Coven who have both the focus and means to get our jacks where they need to go....Interesting our best infantry caster is also our best jack caster hmm

Anyway as much as I love my undead and horny pirates I really want cryx jacks to be a thing again
    Shade1 and shade3 and coven and skarre2

Conqueror

Oh good catch Deademon! That's 9 jack casters if im counting right... !
    But what about those times where there are only a single set of footprints in the sand? That, my friend, is when the banes carried you.

I was being a bit negative and vague about how I feel about this. It looks really neat and Mortenebra2 has a weird centipede vibe going that is sure to make for a neat creepy Cryx model. Without hard rules and stats to go off of another melee jack just didn't seem that amazing to me. I hope it shoots fire out of its eyes and lightning bolts out of its hindquarters while standing a hundred feet tall and never taking a single scratch from the English. I am just looking at what it's based on and it's likely starting point cost if it had any oomph is 18+ because crab jacks are expensive. If it is very capable I could see it as 20-22 depending on what it's tentacle flail hands do. At that price it's competing with DJ who gets to cast spells while dishing it out and way outpricing Barathrum. I am trying to keep my expectations realistic, PP isn't going to give us an overpowered character jack after reining the faction power back in with Mk3. If this thing was festooned with ranged weapons and was our first non-colossal to bring some serious firepower and add an interesting specialized ranged element to our game that would be exciting but he clearly is meant to hit things with flailing tentacle arms so it's kinda more of the same. Which is fine. I expect more of the same until either it's widespread just not working or working too well. This guy might be the answer to all my Cryx woes at the moment, ya never know.
    Last edited by ThickMcLargehuge; 01-11-2017 at 07:56 PM.

Destroyer of Worlds Postin Dirty's Avatar

Shade1 and shade3 and coven and skarre2
    You reckon Shade3? think he still rolls with soul hunters and inf better.
    Befuddled: ramblings and ravings playing WM/H down under

Destroyer of Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by ThickMcLargehuge View Post
    I was being a bit negative and vague about how I feel about this. It looks really neat and Mortenebra2 has a weird centipede vibe going that is sure to make for a neat creepy Cryx model. Without hard rules and stats to go off of another melee jack just didn't seem that amazing to me. I hope it shoots fire out of its eyes and lightning bolts out of its hindquarters while standing a hundred feet tall and never taking a single scratch from the English. I am just looking at what it's based on and it's likely starting point cost if it had any oomph is 18+ because crab jacks are expensive. If it is very capable I could see it as 20-22 depending on what it's tentacle flail hands do. At that price it's competing with DJ who gets to cast spells while dishing it out and way outpricing Barathrum. I am trying to keep my expectations realistic, PP isn't going to give us an overpowered character jack after reining the faction power back in with Mk3. If this thing was festooned with ranged weapons and was our first non-colossal to bring some serious firepower and add an interesting specialized ranged element to our game that would be exciting but he clearly is meant to hit things with flailing tentacle arms so it's kinda more of the same. Which is fine. I expect more of the same until either it's widespread just not working or working too well. This guy might be the answer to all my Cryx woes at the moment, ya never know.
    If its not high on the power curve it won't see lists unless its cloud ability is legit or it costs 10 pts.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidsun View Post
    A lack of Jack casters has never been what's kept Cryx jacks off the table, the problem has always been the fact our jacks are both extremely fragile & pillowfisted. Cryx doesn't have 12 point Warjacks with pow 19 weapons or 10 point pow 18s. "But Cryx has Debuffs like Parasite!", yes we do, but Khador has buffs like Fury & Protectorate has Choir. Our buffed pow 16 goes up to pow 19. Meanwhile Khador buffs up to pow 22 & Protectorate buffs up to pow 20. And while these other factions can just stick their buff on their Jack early on & upkeep it or buff their jack's damage with solos & units, Cryx has to buff their jacks output with spells we either need to cast every turn like Terminal Velocity & Mortality, or land an expensive offensive Debuff. Seriously, give Cryx 10-14 point Heavy Warjacks that don't get easily crippled by anti infantry weapons and have the damage output of a Juggernaut, Crusader, or Ironclad and watch as we willingly put Warjacks on the table.

Destroyer of Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Postin Dirty View Post
    Heh, you don't even seem close to being positive, you must be bursting at the seams. I get that you're dissatisfied though.

I find there's a difference between being measured or critical and being negative. I know we may have different interpretations of what that means, let alone different interpretations of when we are doing this in our posts as well. But overall if you're not having fun, I can understand why the forums may not be the place to discuss those issues.

but I really like your ideas around the light jacks with gaspy3. it'll very much play into his mk2 iteration, except without the infantry
    Honestly, before xmas i was playing 2 games a week with cryx and enjoying myself.

It just gets super boring taking raiders in every list and running everything the first 2 turns.

Every game.

I love the aesthetics of cryx and have gotten to the point where i make lists i dont think are optimal just to play something different.

Granted i havent seen the stats, or the spells, or the back of her card, but i guess im just not getting my hopes up. Living in cleveland i know a thing or two about that.

Its just frustrating to see circle get una2 while we're kept on a short leash to make sure we're taxed for our mk2 days.

I was hoping for a character jack for Agathia, well I guess I will never get to use the bond unless it works with Aiakos1.

I like the look of Morty2 saddens me that she isn't holding the title of Lich Lord but good enough.

Aiakos 2 is the suck

Destroyer of Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by The Horror View Post
    A lack of Jack casters has never been what's kept Cryx jacks off the table, the problem has always been the fact our jacks are both extremely fragile & pillowfisted. Cryx doesn't have 12 point Warjacks with pow 19 weapons or 10 point pow 18s. "But Cryx has Debuffs like Parasite!", yes we do, but Khador has buffs like Fury & Protectorate has Choir. Our buffed pow 16 goes up to pow 19. Meanwhile Khador buffs up to pow 22 & Protectorate buffs up to pow 20. And while these other factions can just stick their buff on their Jack early on & upkeep it or buff their jack's damage with solos & units, Cryx has to buff their jacks output with spells we either need to cast every turn like Terminal Velocity & Mortality, or land an expensive offensive Debuff. Seriously, give Cryx 10-14 point Heavy Warjacks that don't get easily crippled by anti infantry weapons and have the damage output of a Juggernaut, Crusader, or Ironclad and watch as we willingly put Warjacks on the table.
    *presses like button*

Back in the mk1 days she had spell that gave a single warjack sacrificial pawn.

What if Mortenebra gets this as a command battlegroup spell? All warjacks gain sacrificial pawn or sucker while within her command range, this would make her the ultimate counter vs gunlines. People will start to leave gunlines at home sooner or later. I personally would like her to have this unique spell (it's not OP, just big middle finger to your opponents gunline list, so be prepared to make a combined arms / melee list).

If its not high on the power curve it won't see lists unless its cloud ability is legit or it costs 10 pts.
    For it's cost to be 10 points it's gotta really suck. The cheapest crab jack is 14 and the others are 16. They come with a load of abilities as a baseline with steady, pathfinder and amphibious. They all being a combined arms element with a melee weapon and a ranged weapon, some of them pretty good ones. If they were priced just a point cheaper they would be my go to jacks but the bipeds beat them out in MAT, speed and points easily so it's hard to justify almost two of them vs three slayers or a couple seethers and some solo support. They could surprise us with this guy and make him a bargain point cost but I feel that's unlikely. If he's as mean as we all want he's 20+ if he's alright 16-19. If he's terrible 15 but I wouldn't expect him lower than that.

Destroyer of Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Cronix View Post
    Back in the mk1 days she had spell that gave a single warjack sacrificial pawn.

What if Mortenebra gets this as a command battlegroup spell? All warjacks gain sacrificial pawn or sucker while within her command range, this would make her the ultimate counter vs gunlines. People will start to leave gunlines at home sooner or later. I personally would like her to have this unique spell (it's not OP, just big middle finger to your opponents gunline list, so be prepared to make a combined arms / melee list).
    With brutes getting shield guard in the last errata i doubt it. They wouldnt give us an "answer" right before giving us a caster that does the same thing.

At least, i wouldnt think they'd do that.

Destroyer of Worlds

For it's cost to be 10 points it's gotta really suck. The cheapest crab jack is 14 and the others are 16. They come with a load of abilities as a baseline with steady, pathfinder and amphibious. They all being a combined arms element with a melee weapon and a ranged weapon, some of them pretty good ones. If they were priced just a point cheaper they would be my go to jacks but the bipeds beat them out in MAT, speed and points easily so it's hard to justify almost two of them vs three slayers or a couple seethers and some solo support. They could surprise us with this guy and make him a bargain point cost but I feel that's unlikely. If he's as mean as we all want he's 20+ if he's alright 16-19. If he's terrible 15 but I wouldn't expect him lower than that.
    There was a bit of sarcasm in that 10 pt comment.

Im guessing 17-18.

But then thats nightmare territory.

So 16-17?

But if they cost 16 already, i cant see them making him the same cost with more stuff or they would literally never take the other 16 pt stuff.

So i guess ill go back to my 17-18 mark.

Remember we have bathroom at 15 pts...but then thats 5 more than a base slayer...

I cant see him being 20 pts.

18 makes you choose between nightmare or him. Which might make sense somewhere.

Conqueror

I realize this and it's what I was getting at with my post; even though we have lots of Jack casters we don't have enough incentives to put jacks on the tables cuz our jacks start at crap and go to average instead of going up to 11

There was a bit of sarcasm in that 10 pt comment.

Im guessing 17-18.

But then thats nightmare territory.

So 16-17?

But if they cost 16 already, i cant see them making him the same cost with more stuff or they would literally never take the other 16 pt stuff.

So i guess ill go back to my 17-18 mark.

Remember we have bathroom at 15 pts...but then thats 5 more than a base slayer...

I cant see him being 20 pts.

18 makes you choose between nightmare or him. Which might make sense somewhere.
    I think if he has base attacks representing the model and a decent power plus maybe chain weapon to get around shields he could wreck just about anything he comes across. Say his eight tentacle flails are pow 13 with chain weapon. Using Gaspy1 you toss on DS and parasite your target and he is swinging with eight pow 18 attacks that ignore shields before he has to buy more attacks or boost with focus. That plus prowl and cloud dropping could easily make him 20+.

Destroyer of Worlds

I think if he has base attacks representing the model and a decent power plus maybe chain weapon to get around shields he could wreck just about anything he comes across. Say his eight tentacle flails are pow 13 with chain weapon. Using Gaspy1 you toss on DS and parasite your target and he is swinging with eight pow 18 attacks that ignore shields before he has to buy more attacks or boost with focus. That plus prowl and cloud dropping could easily make him 20+.
    Yea, i see where youre coming from. It makes sense. I guess. I mean, dj heals, casts spells, is mat 8 pow 18 that generates focus.

Like, to break that 20 pt boundry, he better be ridiculous

Hey you know what might be cool?

Terminus and Khary. If Khar has 4" reach, Ravager could potentially be awesome. Further more, Termy's lack of Pathfinder would be no trouble for a crabjack. This could offer an interesting spin on the Gunslinger build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hussarlance View Post
    ...Terminus had to have been standing around eating souls when he said to himself "You know what? 100 years ago I looked good in puffy sleeves. I rock that ****! I want puffy sleeves. SKARLOCK! Get me puffy sleeves!"

With brutes getting shield guard in the last errata i doubt it. They wouldnt give us an "answer" right before giving us a caster that does the same thing.

At least, i wouldnt think they'd do that.
    More points for warjacks , that doesn't mean that Brutes are useless. Just a caster that has cheaper tools for the job. Warmachine has more gunlines and those couple brutes don't stop that. Versus hordes they have a better role act as guard and roadblock.

Thus far underwhelmed. I really love the look of both models. not overly excited about much of the rules spoiled. Ill wait for further information before being too sad though.
    Blood for the Blood God

Guys, guys..

COINDEV is coming soon. These rules may just be mutable.

Love both models, especially Morty 2. Wondering if that's a 40mm or a 50mm base.

Really hope that her hands (all of them) and the 'jacks tentacles are plastic / resin. Her first incarnation is one of my models that breaks the most often.

As for rules, the 'jacks rules look interesting so far. Smoke is good - would be great if it could be "Vent Steam", but a (*) action is also a good option. Chain Attack/Strike seems certain, albeit I wouldn't expect high POW on that weapon.

I'll wait to see the complete text of Morty's Field Marshal and the rest of her rules before I make any judgement regarding this ability. As currently spoiled, it seems very situational.
    Now, while Flank as a Feat might disappoint some, especially due to Una 2 having it as her Field Marshal, used well it is very strong feat that greatly increases the damage output and precision of her battlegroup. A MAT 7 P+S 16 Slayer with Flank, even if it's for only one turn, is a steal for 10 points. The questions is, can she deliver her battlegroup effectively. Maybe Inflictors will be a good option considering her feat.

I could see her getting Hand of Destruction (Ret's Magister Helynna), or a version of Signs & Portents limited to her battlegroup, or any other spell that allows re-rolls or other dice adjustments, as this would be in line with the background and previous feat. All of these effects would also have strong synergies with Flank.

We could also expect her to have some sort of focus efficiency option when we look at her story and past developments, whether as a passive ability (free charges and slams for battlegroup etc.) or a spell (keeps Sacrificial Lamb or gains some other spell). It could also be a spell that affects only one 'jack, something like Infernal Machine.

So, one dice adjuster, one single 'jack buff, one battlegroup buff, one nuke, and maybe another utility spell could form her spell list.

Destroyer of Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Noms_Tiem View Post
    I'm not sure I understand Morty's Field Marshal. If one of my warjacks dies while within the melee range of another of my warjacks, the second jack heals? That seems...so marginally useful I'm not sure why it exists.

Flanking Stalkers seems kind of absurd, though. Run a Scavenger into position to get it going. If she has a decent spell list or Synergy she'll be absurd with a pile of bonejacks and some screening troops.
    If she keeps Sacrificial Lamb she's already great in my book. Scavengers will hit for 11+5d6(!) on the charge and 11+4d6 on subsequent attacks if there's already a bonejack in melee.

My guess is that the field marshal will give all her jacks the equivalent of the Scavenger's assimilation but you don't have to kill the jack yourself, just be in melee.

I love how the jack look(I personally had hope for a deathripper type of character jack for agathia maybe it's coming after April) the caster look creepy as hell as a horror fan I love it.
    I'm a cryx player with Asperger. Bad with spelling and grammar.

Destroyer of Worlds

I personally think they both look a bit silly but I was also not that impressed by the Khador sculpts either. The Forge Seer looks the coolest to me, all the other stuff doesn't particulary excite me but I hope the real model will have it's interesting parts.

But that Cryx Force Book cover.... Guys I hope the input for that book isn't as empty as it's cover art...

Destroyer of Worlds

On top of the fact this Feild Marshall does literal nothing vs Hordes as teased.
    If you bring exactly 1 warjack, the field marshall do litteraly nothing vs horde as teased. If you bring more than 1, it don't do litteraly nothing without ressorting to hyperboles.

I do agree that it's a field marshall who don't work too well for cryx. I hope she get Reconstruct, because that spell will prove handy to have something to repair.

Also, the feat is bonker good in my opinion. Pretty sure that there is some cryx jack with reach, unlike griffins. Or jacks that hit natively hard and suddenly go to stratospheric level.

That cover is very lacking compared to the other force books.

Fewer casters, the art is lower quality and the people look poorly posed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohlmann View Post
    If you bring exactly 1 warjack, the field marshall do litteraly nothing vs horde as teased. If you bring more than 1, it don't do litteraly nothing without ressorting to hyperboles.

I do agree that it's a field marshall who don't work too well for cryx. I hope she get Reconstruct, because that spell will prove handy to have something to repair.

Also, the feat is bonker good in my opinion. Pretty sure that there is some cryx jack with reach, unlike griffins. Or jacks that hit natively hard and suddenly go to stratospheric level.
    https://twitter.com/ChainAttackJay/s...25250760380416 According to spoilers it works on enemy warjacks only, so yes literally nothing vs Hordes if teased correctly. That's not hyperbole unless the new Hordes faction uses Warjacks which I'm willing to bet they don't.

C'mon chaps, let's at least wait until we see the full cards before writing them off completely.

Morty2 has the groundwork there to be a fantastic caster. If she has a spell list that can help with delivery and focus efficiency then she could be pretty scary. Imagine Mobility, Fog of War, Sacrificial Lamb, Synergy and Convection as a spell list...

Stalkers, Scavengers, Slayers and Seethers all love the idea of Flank, provided Morty can deliver them. She is poised in a position where she could turn out to be amazing, or a disappointment. I am going to try and be cautiously optimistic.

As for Kharybdis, again we don't know enough to pass judgement. We need to see her stats, abilities, weapons and PC before knowing where she sits on the power spectrum.

On the plus side, both of those models are freaking incredible so they will be in my collection regardless.

Let's try and leave the salt behind for once.
    Last edited by SteVieBizzLe; 01-12-2017 at 04:57 AM. Reason: gender equality
    Check out my new YouTube channel for all things Warmachine/Hordes and Cryx!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyT...BfSlcDwpOfjCfQ

And my Blog - http://thenightmareempire.blogspot.co.uk/

Destroyer of Worlds BarskeMannen's Avatar

Probably unlikely to happen while Asphyxious3's field marshal and Darragh Wrathe are intact (top kek ARM24 battlegroup), but otherwise a fair point well made. Cryx 'jacks overpay for high SPD and MAT, which makes them good at killing... Warpwolves, I guess?
    My tin dudes can take your tin dudes.

PbP characters: Vys Elyntheir (IWC)

Destroyer of Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by SteVieBizzLe View Post
    C'mon chaps, let's at least wait until we see the full cards before writing them off completely.

Morty2 has the groundwork there to be a fantastic caster. If she has a spell list that can help with delivery and focus efficiency then she could be pretty scary. Imagine Mobility, Fog of War, Sacrificial Lamb, Synergy and Convection as a spell list...

Stalkers, Scavengers, Slayers and Seethers all love the idea of Flank, provided Morty can deliver them. She is poised in a position where she could turn out to be amazing, or a disappointment. I am going to try and be cautiously optimistic.

As for Kharybdis, again we don't know enough to pass judgement. We need to see his stats, abilities, weapons and PC before knowing where he sits on the power spectrum.

On the plus side, both of those models are freaking incredible so they will be in my collection regardless.

This. So much this.

Quote Originally Posted by SteVieBizzLe View Post

As for Kharybdis, again we don't know enough to pass judgement. We need to see his stats, abilities, weapons and PC before knowing where he sits on the power spectrum.

+1

Although I'm pretty sure that Kharybdis is a "her" in mythology ;-)
    I play eSturgis

Quote Originally Posted by BarskeMannen View Post
    Probably unlikely to happen while Asphyxious3's field marshal and Darragh Wrathe are intact (top kek ARM24 battlegroup), but otherwise a fair point well made. Cryx 'jacks overpay for high SPD and MAT, which makes them good at killing... Warpwolves, I guess?
    We don't even have high MAT. We're mostly MAT 7. So are Khador nonBezerker chassis melee heavies, the Protectorate Guardian chassis, and Cygnar heavies. On the warmachine side it's really only Mercs, Ret, and some of Protectorate that relies on Mat 6 non character melee heavies. We just overpay for higher speed and occasionally defense, but even that got nerfed in places.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardMonk View Post
    +1

Although I'm pretty sure that Kharybdis is a "her" in mythology ;-)
    fixed
    Check out my new YouTube channel for all things Warmachine/Hordes and Cryx!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyT...BfSlcDwpOfjCfQ

And my Blog - http://thenightmareempire.blogspot.co.uk/

Destroyer of Worlds

cool, giving people more reason to tech against stealth for not only this guy but a bunch of circle. thatll get him up the table real far.
    I was thinking more Brute synergy. Kribby makes the cloud for the thralls and the Brutes take the hits for Kribby. Aiakos2 likes thralls anyway thanks to Carnage.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast