Default Guardians of the Temple theme force - free non-Flameguard solos?

This theme force says, in the relevant part: "you can add one free Flameguard command attachment or one small-based solo to that army free of cost."

I find this a bit ambiguous in that it specifies Flameguard for the CA, but not the solo. I'd like to clarify whether "Flameguard" is meant to modify "small-based solo" or not.

For those curious about ambiguity of modifiers in lists, it is real:
    http://english.stackexchange.com/que...-listing-items
    http://theeditorsblog.net/2015/08/08...ders-question/
    http://www.journallegalwritinginstit...s/1996/lec.pdf

Destroyer of Worlds

I would think it would have to be a solo that could normally be taken in theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by sathoon View Post
    I'm starting to see proteus as the golden retriever/collie cross of the legion beast 'vean' family: he's very loyal if a little soft round the edges at times, likes to herd other dragonspawn, and is always dragging things back to his warlock's army line looking for praise.

It does not have to be a flameguard solo, it has to be a solo that is allowed by the theme though.

Quote Originally Posted by okgary View Post
    It does not have to be a flameguard solo, it has to be a solo that is allowed by the theme though.
    Quote Originally Posted by vaildin View Post
    I would think it would have to be a solo that could normally be taken in theme.
    While I appreciate the sentiment, I think you can both agree it is ambiguous and could be read as only allowing free Flameguard solos.

Destroyer of Worlds

Going just off what you typed in the original question, I would think if it was trying to specify a flameguard solo, it would say "you may add one free flame guard command Attachment or small based solo" as opposed to "one free flame guard command attachment or one small based solo".

On the other hand, since it doesn't specify that the small based solo is free, perhaps there is amibiguity.
    Again, I'm going off of your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by sathoon View Post
    I'm starting to see proteus as the golden retriever/collie cross of the legion beast 'vean' family: he's very loyal if a little soft round the edges at times, likes to herd other dragonspawn, and is always dragging things back to his warlock's army line looking for praise.

Quote Originally Posted by vaildin View Post
    Going just off what you typed in the original question, I would think if it was trying to specify a flameguard solo, it would say "you may add one free flame guard command Attachment or small based solo" as opposed to "one free flame guard command attachment or one small based solo".

On the other hand, since it doesn't specify that the small based solo is free, perhaps there is amibiguity.
    Again, I'm going off of your post.
    Then you ignored the 3 links in that post explaining the ambiguity.

It is "you can add one Flameguard command attachment or one small-based solo to the army free of cost."

Judge since April 25 2013
    Infernal since April 23 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by PPS_Hungerford View Post
    You are 100% getting a box made of bees, full of bees, delivered by bees, that barks bees directly into your mind.

Thanks, DL.